Honored Contributor

Re: 2019 Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries News

I agree.  Jane Fonda did a little tweaking, she talked about doing her jowels.  Jaclyn Smith did some tweaking with fillers to her upper lip which I think was probably a bit too much.  She also did something to her eyes recently and in some pictures she looks like her eyes are crossed.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I can't get into the Wedding March movies, but did I hear her say that they are not married yet, just engaged for 2years?

Seriously?  We're 5 movies in and they aren't married yet?

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tried to watch "A Winter Princess", only because I like the very appealing Chris McNally, but even he couldn't make me endure the tedious, over-used premise... Yet another Barbie doll princess (just as often, it's a prince instead...) of another obscure, (make that non-existent) country, complete with a gaggle of friends and relatives speaking in effete, fake British accents, though she, interestingly enough, had none... I did well to last for about half an hour... Besides, the outcome was never in doubt... It never is with these movies...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I agree.  Jane Fonda did a little tweaking, she talked about doing her jowels.  Jaclyn Smith did some tweaking with fillers to her upper lip which I think was probably a bit too much.  She also did something to her eyes recently and in some pictures she looks like her eyes are crossed.

@VaBelle35   " a little tweaking:??!!!!  lol.

Honored Contributor

Jane doesn't look overly pulled.  Does that sound better?

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I'm re-watching the Chris McNally and Kevin McGarry movies now that I know who they are from When Calls the Heart.

We'll see.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

Over the years Hallmark has made many movies and I just don’t understand why in the world they don’t show them! It’s always the same brand new movies over and over and over again. 

War Eagle!
Honored Contributor

The Last Bridesmaid was cute. I can only take Paul Campbell (like Kristoffer Polaha) and Rachel Boston in small doses, so I wasn't sure how that would work together, but it did.

It was a good story.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

The Last Bridesmaid was cute. I can only take Paul Campbell (like Kristoffer Polaha) and Rachel Boston in small doses, so I wasn't sure how that would work together, but it did.

It was a good story.

@VaBelle35, I enjoyed it, too. I do like Paul Campbell, but Rachel Boston, like you, very small doses. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is anyone watching the Book to Screen movies on Hallmark? The last two movies Tempting Fate and To Have and Hold have been good. I am enjoying this series. If you haven't watched, I suggest you view one of these movies. The have them on Saturday night. So far, it has been a new one every week. 

Edit: Sorry, these movies are on Lifetime. Sometimes I get them mixed up. They are good movies.