Honored Contributor

11/03/2023 Big Brother 25 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

We have a new head of household in Bowie. The HOH this week is largely a ceremonial role as the POV holder controls everything. With a short week here and the eviction on Sunday, Bowie was forced to make a quick decision on who to nominate. She immediately decided on Felicia and Matt but wanted to hide that she and Jag were allied, so she decided it made sense for her to have Matt and Jag pick a number from one to a hundred and she'd then tell them what number she was thinking of and the one closest would be safe.

Okay. Seems fair. She then told Jag she'd think of the number seventy. Well, so much for fairness. When Matt guessed seventy-seven, Jag "guessed" seventy-three and "won" staying off the block. (Not that it matters, as the noms truly don't matter this week.) Matt may be a bit dense, but he should know that Jag and Bowie are allied. He should also know he's likely the real target this week for Bowie and Jag even though everyone says Felicia is the target.

We should have the POV comp later today and the winner of that will be all-powerful this week. Well, until Sunday anyway when it all resets and we lose someone. Bowie is safe, but the fate of the other three comes down to who wins the POV. There is one vote to evict this week and it belongs to whoever wins the POV. Unless it's Bowie who wins the POV and then whoever remains off the block has the power to evict and Bowie can determine who stays off the block, so she (the POV holder) would still largely control things. 

Jag shouldn't care who he goes up against as he'd likely beat everyone, but Matt could be a threat to win due to his better social game. While Matt has spoken harshly of many of his opponents, he typically did so just to Jag (and sometimes Cirie) and they haven't spread what he said. Jag could pull that out at the end to beat Matt if need be, so Jag is even pretty safe against Matt.

If we had a sane player left in the game, they'd be targeting Jag, first, then Matt, then Bowie, and then Felicia. That's likely the threat level for winning. Jag is most likely to win, followed by Matt, Bowie, and Felicia. If you want to win, you want to get rid of Jag, then Matt, and hope for the best. Bowie seems intent on taking Jag to the final two with her. Not the ideal strategy, but it's Bowie. What do you expect?

Sometime today they're likely to have the POV comp. We may not get the feeds back until after Sunday's West Coast show airing as they like to keep us in suspense as to who did what in the POV comp. It's likely Matt or Jag will win it. Then we'll have to see if they're willing to make a big move or if they chicken out and dump Felicia. 

If the feeds do come back later on, I'll post the results of the POV comp. If the feeds don't come back, the updates will be a bit thin for a bit. With just one vote sending someone home this week, the winner of that vote will be under immense pressure by those at risk. Both of those at risk will be begging nonstop for the vote to keep them in the house. One will be assured they're safe, but they won't truly believe it until after the vote on Sunday night.

The end is near! I don't think anyone beats Jag if he's in the final two, and this is their next-to-last chance to take him out. Will anyone make the move? Probably not. Pity.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: 11/03/2023 Big Brother 25 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Jag won the POV and the house now has the tiny four person table. Jag won't use the veto as the only person who could go up as a replacement is Jag. Now, will he vote out Matt or Felicia?

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Makes me angry that it appears that Jag is definitely going to be in the Final 2....I don't like him!   grrrrrrr

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder how the season would have gone had they not given Matt the power to save Jag.  Really what a slap in the face to Matt if Jag gets rid of Matt knowing if it weren't for him he wouldn't even have made it to jury.  

But @gardenman and all, who do we think would be in the finals if Jag hadn't been given that lifeline?

Honored Contributor

If Jag hadn't been saved, there's a chance Cameron would have hung around longer. Maybe to the end? Bowie was with Cam before Jag converted her. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Please let this season be over.  I am so disappointed in Jag and Bowie making it to the end.  If Jag votes out Matt, I may swear off this game.  It has been so unfair by voting out people only to bring them back multiple times. Allison Grodner needs to go!!!!