Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

But, i still noticed her sofa and something else in the room was still there...so to me not everything was takened...sigh.

Could her land lord  have come in not knowing if Tammy would ever return or not  and used some of those missing items except for her clothes that a few were still seen in a shot  to use in another property owned?

Another thing bugging me...was Tammy still paying rent on that place,i wonder??

hmmm? or just thrown into the story line at last minute...i think so!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Re: 1000 lb Sister

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam it was mentioned by one of the sisters to the other that Amy had been paying the rent the whole time.

The couches were huge and maybe not easily resold. Some handyman type could use the other stuff and they took her bed and all of her momentos. NO excuse for no one checking on that place.

Amy and her husband were paying the rent so THEY should have been over there periodically.

Honored Contributor

@Travone Yes. They showed the flashback when Amy made a pig of herself with Chinese food and ended up in the same mess.

I think she will continue to be morbidly obese, which she and her doctor have both stated, for the rest of her life. She has no self-control and unless her husband steps up, which he doesn't seem to be able to, her kids will be overweight as well.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
thank you..
for answering my question and i agree Amy or someone should have been checking on Tammy's place.
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

What I wondered was why would someone steal Tammy's clothes?

Honored Contributor

Nothing at the present "dump" Tammy lived in could have much value. I am sure she wore out any furniture she sat in...and her clothes were a mess. Just as well they cleared out that mess. She can probably afford much better now and just buy new.  She is worth over $100,000 and is expected to get a raise per episode as the show continues. 

Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I am stunned that in the 5 months Tammy's been in rehab it appears NONE of her so-called close family has checked on her apartment, brought in the mail, stayed a day or 2 to make the place look lived in.

And look at the result. I'm wondering the person who was there doing some repairs is responsible. I mean the only reason to  steal  the hot water heater, sink and appliances is to sell them.

Everything she owned is gone. I felt just horrible for her but really admired the way she handled it.

How in the world do you steal a sink?

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Nothing at the present "dump" Tammy lived in could have much value. I am sure she wore out any furniture she sat in...and her clothes were a mess. Just as well they cleared out that mess. She can probably afford much better now and just buy new.  She is worth over $100,000 and is expected to get a raise per episode as the show continues.

@SeaMaiden  While you say her place was a dump and her clothes a mess, they were still HERS and no one had the right to steal them.

Honored Contributor

Re: 1000 lb Sisters

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden  Good grief. Those were HER possessions and no one had the right  to steal them.

Might have been worthless to you but not to her. How unfeeling of you.  That "dump" was her HOME. Do you even get that? How cold.

Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal It's easy for a plumber or an experienced handyman to steal a sink or a hot water heater and resell them. Total dirt bags.