Honored Contributor

09/22/2023 Big Brother 25 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

The season of Cirie continues with no one's favorite "bruh" (Jared's favorite word that he uses endlessly) back in the house, along with Cameron. They're dressed in low-cost Zombie outfits, of a sort, but that's about all. Jared can't understand why anyone would vote him out. If only he'd known that was the plan, he could have used his charm and wit (neither of which he has) to stay. Yeah. Sure. That would have worked.

Jared and Cameron are competing in some sort of thing involving balls and both had seven the last I heard. Whoever wins that comp will get an advantage on Thursday when they compete to stay. I guess there will be rounds of the comp each day until Thursday? Maybe? Who knows? We'll find out more on Sunday's show if anyone's bored enough to watch.

This stupid twist saved Cirie and her allies while putting other players in bad places. Mecole/Meme not putting up her Brown Sugar Babe ally Cirie in the knockout round when she knew everyone was expecting her to do so, has her in some trouble now. She's gone from being forgotten to a target in the near future. The Brown Sugar Babes apparently got outed at some point while off-camera also, so that alliance is probably dead.

Cory has a wasted HOH with none of the benefits and all of the downsides and is a bigger target now. Lucky him. He doesn't even get to share the HOH room with America for a week. 

Cameron seems to be taking everything in stride while Jared is harassing Blue about what she knew, when she knew it, why she didn't tell him, etc., etc., etc. 

Here's hoping Cameron is the one who returns. The deck will be stacked against him as this is the season of Cirie, but if he promises to work with Cirie maybe they'll let him stay. Well, probably not. 

The Big Brother producers are really testing the patience of the fans this year. The fix to make Cirie the winner this year is so obvious and blatant that it's like the show's fans are in a never-ending endurance comp of our own. We get it. The producers love Cirie and want her to win. That's fine. If they let the game play out fairly.

What we've seen so far is anything but fair. The producers need to look at the popularity ratings of the houseguests. They're trying to make two of the least popular (Cirie and Jared) into winners while punishing those that the fans like (Cory, America, Matt, and Jag.) And they're doing it by giving the unpopular players an unfair advantage throughout the whole game.

When we've had unfair twists before they've exposed them fairly early on. The twin twists (done twice) were exposed. Other family twists (ED/Daniele, Cowboy/Nakomis, etc.) were exposed fairly early. Keeping a mother/son relationship hidden is just grossly unfair. It's so obvious what production is doing that it drives viewers a bit crazy. If Cirie is such a good competitor, let her win fairly. They're not doing that. They're holding her hand, giving her endless advantages, and doing everything possible to keep her in the game and safe. This is a pretty good cast without Cirie/Jared. Izzy threw away her game playing for Cirie. The rest are wasting their time playing a game where they can't win.

The producers need to wake up. Forget about protecting Cirie. Make the game fair. Announce the mother/son twist. Let the chips fall where they may. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the other houseguests. Don't steal it from them. Let them all play a fair game. Is that too much to ask?

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: 09/22/2023 Big Brother 25 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Well said Gardenman.   I totally agree.  Also this week will probably be boring for fans too. 

Valued Contributor

Quick question that has been bothering me all season - what's up with that blue bandana that Jared wears like a Russian babushka; sometimes its just draped over his head.  This is very odd to me.  

Contributor

You are spot on, Gardenman !!  This is not entertaining at all.  I am so dissapointed this year ..  Why don't they just hand Cirie a 750k check .. and these stupid names for the alliances or fake ones..OMG just stop!

I was catching up on a few episodes and when Jared and Cory were having that heated argument efore Izzy was voted out, did anyone else hear Jared say C'mon in MOM when Cirie peeked her head in the door?    I;m not sure but that's what I thought I heard.

Honored Contributor

The two older women in the house are often called Mama Fee and Mama Cee by the houseguest so Jared calling Cirie Mom didn't raise any eyebrows. In his case it truly was Mom, but most of the house uses those words for the two women.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I don't mind them putting someone like Cirie from another CBS reality series on the show but keep the show fair. Putting her son, her biggest fan, and another person with Survivor connections on the show to keep her safe isn't fair. Letting her skip the first nomination isn't fair. Pulling out the stops to keep her son on the show isn't fair. Hiding all of the manipulation from the other houseguests isn't fair. 

I get it. It's entertainment TV, not a game show. But it should be fair. This is a once-in-a-lifetime event for the other houseguests. CBS is more or less stealing $750,000 from them.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Contributor

I totally agree with you!

Occasional Contributor

This has been the most unfair season I can remember. I couldn't believe it when Julie told Jared he was going back in. No, actually I did believe it. BB has never let a secret go on for this long. And the fact that they are pushing for Jared and Cirie to win is so obvious and so unfair to the other houseguests who think they are in a fair competition. They have certainly found a way to ruin this show for the fans. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

Quick question that has been bothering me all season - what's up with that blue bandana that Jared wears like a Russian babushka; sometimes its just draped over his head.  This is very odd to me.  

See for me, the area I live, that blue bandana has a whole different meaning...at least it did in the past...and unless you are claiming that wouldn't want to wear that color.  

Honored Contributor

It's kind of funny on the feeds. America, Matt, Jag, and Bowie are in the bathroom talking about how Cirie isn't on all of these shows because she's honest, trustworthy, etc. That's not good TV. Meanwhile Cirie is telling Blue that she's never plotted or planned against anyone and she's shocked that people in the game do that. Yeah, right.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!