Honored Contributor

Re: 08/08/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I'm  hoping Monte wins next HOH and backdoors Michael.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

I'm pretty sure the next HOH will target Michael if he doesn't win POV. Brittany might be the only one who wouldn't do it. Keeping a comp beast in the house is not smart. Take your shot when you get it.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

I'm pretty sure the next HOH will target Michael if he doesn't win POV. Brittany might be the only one who wouldn't do it. Keeping a comp beast in the house is not smart. Take your shot when you get it.

Gardenman, I remember when Michael said he was a great fan of Jenelle,and he wondered what she would do.has he forgotten his idol? My guess is she would keep the boys up and vote out Monte,what a mistake he has made, lets call him Helen. tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

If you were watching the feeds this past week you know that the evolution of Daniel's demise was extremely interesting as it spun around and around the wheel until finally dropping in the YOU'RE OUT slot! 

When Michael won hoh one of his first thoughts was to target Monte for all the reasons that have been discussed here. There was even a high probability that a new alliance with himself, Brittany, Taylor, Turner, Kyle and Alyssa was about to be formed. Also, when the eviction of Nicole came as a blow to Indy, Alyssa and Jasmine they decided to try to trick Michael into believing they no longer trusted each other and were definitely not aligned. 

Now enters Kyle the destroyer (of his own game) who, hoping to weaponize Daniel for his own use, lies to Michael by telling him Monte is actually in a secret alliance with Terrance, Taylor, Jasmine (it was so stupid I can't recall who else he named). Michael, being in the position of hoh, simply sat back and waited for the evidence to roll in. 

One by one, the convenience store players all came to make their plea to Michael.

Jasmine...let's evict Monte!

Alyssa: let's evict Monte! 

Indy: I'll do anything you want as long as we keep Alyssa and Jasmine safe. And, oh yeah, let's evict Monte!  

Terrance: I'll throw the veto and let's evict Monte! 

Michael and Brittany got together to ponder why, if Monte actually was in an alliance with those people, would they want him evicted? And why, if Indy no longer trusted Alyssa and Jasmine is she being so protective of them? Hmmm..kinda seems like they're all lying.

For those who were wishing for a Monte eviction this week and the formation of a new alliance you have Kyle and the convenience store girls to blame because that's where it was headed only a few days ago until they derailed it. Kyle was also caught in lies about how "he and Alyssa never talk game" and made some comments that made Michael realize Kyle isn't the kind of guy who is worthy of protecting. Not a great week for Kyle.

The future of the game is impossible to predict. Festie Besties may be ending soon but that won't change much as far as The Leftover's targets go. The first one being Terrance (yes, please) and the second being Alyssa. The only hope the convenience store alliance has is that FBs end and one of them win hoh. Even then it will be up the The Leftovers which nominee to send home. 

Esteemed Contributor

@tucka wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

Gardenman, I remember when Michael said he was a great fan of Jenelle,and he wondered what she would do.has he forgotten his idol? My guess is she would keep the boys up and vote out Monte,what a mistake he has made, lets call him Helen. tucka.

You might want to reference Janelle's Twitter before making a comment like that. Janelle HATES Daniel and I guarantee she will be happy as can be to see him walk out the door. 

Janelle's favorite four players are Joseph, Michael, Taylor and Turner. 

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@tucka wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

You might want to reference Janelle's Twitter before making a comment like that. Janelle HATES Daniel and I guarantee she will be happy as can be to see him walk out the door. 

Janelle's favorite four players are Joseph, Michael, Taylor and Turner. 

you might want to reread my comment, i said nothing about what janelle said this year, michael would not know her comments this year,I am saying she wouldn't hesitate to knock off a contender like Monte right away. so keep your comments about me to your self.Tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry, @tucka , but your comment makes no sense. You're talking about what Janelle would do and she's made it quite clear she would be tossing Daniel out so apparently she would not be knocking out Monte as you put it. Maybe I should have just said you're wrong but that didn't seem very nice which is why I suggested you go to the source. I didn't realize you are so sensitive to whatever set you off. 

As for your temperamental outburst, do bear in mind this is a public message board. You voluntarily comment here and as such anyone (that includes me!) can reply to you at any time. Just a heads up, I have no intention of keeping my comments to myself but I can tell you this. I will try to not be as rude as you were to me.  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 

Over time it's bercome clear to me that you and I don't like, dislike the same players. I disliked Janelle then and doubt I'd like her now. Daniel, if nothing else, has proved loyality. Only a fool would pass up the chance to  save him and gain his loyality.

Esteemed Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

@SusieQ_2 

Over time it's bercome clear to me that you and I don't like, dislike the same players. I disliked Janelle then and doubt I'd like her now. Daniel, if nothing else, has proved loyality. Only a fool would pass up the chance to  save him and gain his loyality.

That's an interesting comment, @occasionalrain , but not one to put much stock into considering that over time, in this particular season, the only players I said I favored were Michael and Ameerah. Granted, I changed my mind about Ameerah but I'm pretty sure that's okay.  As for Janelle, never in any season  have I said I like her. So far I'd say we're two for two unless somehow because Michael didn't go along with the convenience store you now dislike him which seems odd, but again, okay. I also recall last year that two of my favorite players were Derek X and Claire. Wasn't it you that also had an affinity for DX? So, contrary to your comment, I'd say we actually have liked some of the same players. 

As for Daniel, he hasn't proven his loyalty to anyone other than Nicole and Terrance and when you take into consideration WHY he's been loyal to them it's not exactly what one would call admirable. There's a reason he, Nicole, and Jasmine have shared the lowest possible spots the ratings scale for weeks now--it's because the fans have seen who they are.

Daniel has been embarrassing himself the entire game by defending a woman he calls his homie. A woman, btw, who never liked him, trash talked him, and had plans to vote him out 2nd. His read on Paloma is bizarre. He falsely blamed Taylor, in a fit of rage, for being responsible for Paloma leaving the game and for trying to get Nicole to quit the game as well when neither one is even close to the truth. He's creepy and nasty. 

Daniel hasn't proven loyalty to anyone any more than some of the others have proven their loyalty to their own chosen alliances. Assuming he'd be loyal simply because his back is against the wall is quite the assumption and playing with someone who has proven time and again to be an emotional loose cannon is never a good idea. As well, for Michael, gaining the loyalty of someone like Daniel and giving up the loyalty of his entire alliance doesn't seem like such a smart move to me.

All the absolutes people make about "this is a big mistake" or "only a fool would do..." are nothing more than guesses because the game can change day to day, week to week, and twist to twist. None of us can say what the right move really is but when we occasionally get it right we get all pumped and say "I knew it" when, in fact,  it's a c**p shoot. Sometimes we get it right, sometimes we don't. 

The bottom line here, for me, is that I couldn't care less which players people favor. It is fun when we like the same ones but we're all adults here, it's only a game, and we should be able to discuss it as such regardless of who we like.

What I really don't care for is fan fiction and when I see it I tend to comment which is why many of my posts have been about Taylor, and yet, have you ever seen me say she's one of my favorites?  Again, fan fiction, I don't like it. It's who I am and I make no apologies for it. Here's to hoping that moving forward we can continue our discussions in a friendly manner. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I hadn't intended to be unfriendly. I didn't like Taylor or Ameera from the beginning. As I saw it, Michael's best chance was saving Daniel and perhaps he could get the non-leftovers to come together. As it is, his days are numbered. Michael has been a disappointment to me. Being an attorney, I expected insight, perception, but he's probably just a real estate, or tax attorney.

Joe is and has been my favorite from the beginning