Honored Contributor

08/03/2023 Big Brother 25 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Day one is done! For those who don't want spoilers of what's going on in the house, move on. This daily thread will, as the title states, spoil what's happening on the live feeds each day. You'll learn who's nominated, who the head of household is, who won POV, etc. This is what we do on these threads. So, with that out of the way, what's happening in the house?

Cory, last seen being dragged off into the nether world, was already back in the house when the feeds returned. I believe he said he just went downstairs. (Some speculate he may have gotten a special prize while hidden away. Probably not, but it's one more reason to target him.)

Cory, Felicia, Kirsten, and Jared were the nominees for eviction. None were nominated due to racism, but simply because they lost their comps. When three of the four originally cast black houseguests (Jared, Kirsten, and Felicia) end up nominated it fires up the social justice warriors online who start screaming racism, but race played no role in this. They just lost their comps.

A fifth black cast member was waiting for them inside in the form of Cirie of Survivor fame. She is also Jared's mother which they were planning to keep a secret, but the secret is already out. Izzy knows. How does Izzy know? I don't know. She might have figured it out. Jared might have told her. Cirie might have told her. But Izzy knows which means others will soon learn it. Izzy seems somewhat chatty and not the ideal person to trust with a secret. That's bad news for Jared and Cirie. Why keep a solid pair in the house who will never betray one another?

In the little I've seen, Cirie seems to be trying to paint a target on Cory or Kirsten to go this week to protect Jared. Izzy seems on board with getting rid of Cory and thinks Cameron gives off "serial killer vibes." (Cameron is the curly-haired guy.) 

Lots of players are trying to form alliances and paint others as the bad guys to target. Chatter about "the guys" already being close by the girls. (There's always a guy alliance, so not really paranoid on their part to think there is again. If there isn't already, there soon will be.) America, Kirsten, and Mecole had a bathroom chat where they vowed loyalty to each other. (Most alliances formed this early fall apart within hours/days. No one says no when asked to join an alliance. They may not remember they're in the alliance an hour later, but they were for that moment.)

Lots of complaining about clothes being confiscated by BB. America says they took all of her swimsuits as they were too revealing. (Note to production: There is no such thing as "too revealing" when it comes to America's swimsuits.) They'll likely substitute some more generic swimsuits for her in the next day or two or she'll borrow a suit from one of the other girls. The yard will stay closed for a while as they tear down last night's comp and set up for the HOH and then the POV comps. It might not be until Sunday or Monday before the houseguests get outside again.

Matt has a tattoo he has to tape over as it's a deaf Olympics tattoo and there are some trademark/copyright issues with him showing it on TV. If you notice the tape on the back of his left shoulder, that's why. Nothing scandalous.

Still no HOH. That comp will likely take place later today or tomorrow. The house just went to sleep as I started this post, so if it's today, it'll be later today. We have Have Nots who volunteered for the job. Cory, Hisam, Jared, and Luke volunteered to be Have Nots.

The "normal" schedule for BB is the HOH comp on Thursday night. The nominations take place on Friday. The POV comp on Saturday. The POV meeting on Monday and then the live eviction on Thursday. Thursday through Saturday and into Sunday the houseguests are typically locked inside. Then they're free for a wee bit before being locked in to set up for the Thursday comps again. 

No show tonight as they just got into the house. Our next show will be Sunday night. They'll have the HOH comp at some point today or tomorrow then the POV comp is likely on Saturday or Sunday. (Probably Saturday.) The house will get into a more normal routine after this week.

That's more or less where things stand for now. Only Cirie and Jared truly know one another (as far as we know) and everyone else is still in the "I don't want to make a bad impression" stage of the game, so we don't truly know who any of them are just yet. The masks haven't dropped yet. We'll know more about them in a few days. Kirsten is being noticed for playing too hard, too fast, which isn't good for her. I think Cory and Kirsten are in the most trouble this week. Cory probably more so than Kirsten. He might need to win POV to survive.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: 08/03/2023 Big Brother 25 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Great recap @gardenman !   I wondered how long it was going to take for people to start screaming racism after last nights "nomination comp".  It was made very clear at the beginning of the comp that it was a Nomination Comp, not an HOH comp.  They lost because they were bad at it.

Valued Contributor

The whole thing is kind of silly, I wonder how long I will hang in there?

Valued Contributor

Strange group!  Not sure who stands out.  Maybe it's me but why can't they just play a normal game of BB with a few major twists.  Not sure I like all this drama.  I guess they want to keep it interesting but to me it's the strategizing and the interactions that make the game. 

Honored Contributor

The actual show can be tedious. Last night's was. It's Gardenman's posts that make it interesting and the reason I still watch.

Honored Contributor

We've got kennel cam, so probably time for the HOH comp. These early comps tend to take forever with a full house of players.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

We have an HOH and her name is Reilly! Go girl!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

It sounds like the HOH this week gets to save two nominees instead of nominate two people. Who will she save? We'll probably find out tomorrow.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Reilly just got her HOH room and she's very happy. She got a couple of jars of peanut butter which makes her very happy. She eats peanut butter by the spoonful. Everyone seems happy for her.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

We've been stuck in kennel cam for a long time now. About two hours. Why? No one knows. Maybe pulling two people off the block? Maybe introducing another houseguest? Maybe button boy hit the wrong button and hasn't realized it?

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!