Honored Contributor

Re: ❄️🎉 Y&R January 2018 ...SPOILERS! 🎉❄️

Sooooooo... is Scott leaving for London, or is that too much to hope for...

What was this supposed trip to Paris about... I thought surely it would be the start of Abby's real life maternity leave... I guess not and yet otherwise, I see no reason for it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

All right Foxxie... @Mmsfoxxie... fess up, you read about Graham taking the needle in a spoiler, didn't you...

Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@stevieb, I just read the spoiler in Celebrity Dirty Laundry so I ran over here to see what @loveschocolate said in her spoilers.  (Haven't read them yet cause I saw your notification).  But there has been speculation for days on my FB soap forums so I took the best of all the speculations.  The other guess was that Ashley was going to be framed.  Another one was that Graham was going to make Ashley appear to have a breakdown but it would be from the drugs.  I hoped upon hope that Graham would get the needle.  Solves my problem with him.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

That syringe should have went into his heart, instead of his arm.  Too slow to die.

Little Dina over powered Graham?  Really?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie, yeah, I hate him too!!!

Honored Contributor

The ONLY positive thing I have to say is that Nikki's hair looks fantastic in that shorter cut. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

That syringe should have went into his heart, instead of his arm.  Too slow to die.

@Mmsfoxxie, never understimate the power of a determined woman!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam wrote:

The ONLY positive thing I have to say is that Nikki's hair looks fantastic in that shorter cut. 

I was going to say... again today, her hair looked good... again today, the show pretty much sucked...

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out and whether or not, given her history, Christine and her dunce will try to charge Dina, should Graham bite the dust...

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Oh, no!  Paul and Christine wouldn't be that heartless, @stevieb.

@eddyandme, yeah, Girl power!