Honored Contributor

Re: ❤️❤️ Y & R February 2018...SPOILERS! ❤️❤️

This Mariah & Tess story line makes me sick...ugh!  So she's upset because Tess isn't interested in her....but wait!  Suddenly, Tess is interested....or is she?  Like I said this back and forth makes me sick!  Not the Gay part, Mariah getting upset because Tess isn't interested and acts like Tess is playing her along.

I have several family members who are Gay.  Most of them were deeply involved with males (about to get married) when 2 of them decided they were Gay instead, so I know it does happen (not realizing).

What bothers me is Mariah seems to be upset that Tess didn't reciprocate the affection and everyone is so down on Tess....what's the problem?

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 I don't think anyone is down on Tessa for not reciprocating Mariah's feelings, but rather beause she's repeatedly dishonest and has repeatedly tried to manipulate relationships to her advantage.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

wrote:

So Chelsea is leaving this should be interesting how the writers do this.  Is Victor a partner in her clothing line?

Oh well the road will be clear for Nick to head over to Sharon so they can each tell their whoa is me love lost stories and they might as well invite Noah and Mariah.  Do I see a family pattern here?

Yep, as we've all suspected, it'll soon be Nick and Sharon all over again. Then, unless Chelsea absconds with Christian, Sharon gets the baby back. Then, down the road, Adam can return, with or without Chelsea, and rock their world all over again.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Soooo, we are supposed to believe that Chelsea has reverted to her old ways in a blink of the eye? She has a successful business, money and a child. 

Nikki all of a sudden being a vixen?

Nick all of a sudden being a building contractor of some sort?

🙄🙄🙄

Oh yea, @loveschocolate. Don't you know, per the writers, surprises every day... Like just how bad things can get, for one...

Honored Contributor

I just don't know why they keep Cane around... or what they think he brings to the show. I watch these scenes with him professing his adoration for Lily and the man is just utterly repulsive in every conceivable way. I've never liked him, but it's reached the point where I just cannot stand him. Whether he's being a good guy or, as is more typical, a jerk, he's just not likable, appealing or interesting. They need to cut him loose.

Honored Contributor

For my money, Phyllis is one of the few interesting characters on the show and they desperately need to give her a story line and one that does not involve her and Billy having another brat...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb, but, but, but my husband gets a massage table and sets it up in my living room ALL THE TIME and gives me a massage! Oh, please, his adoration of princess Lily makes me want to 🤮!

Honored Contributor

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@stevieb, but, but, but my husband gets a massage table and sets it up in my living room ALL THE TIME and gives me a massage! Oh, please, his adoration of princess Lily makes me want to 🤮!

@loveschocolate Yea, me too. If he wasn't so disgusting and she wasn't such a piece of work, it might play as romantic, but given the realities, it just comes off as stomach turning.

Respected Contributor

What is with this foolish of Nicki telling Ashley she wouldn't mind if Ashley hooked up with Victor again?  Yeah, right!  I'm sure she would be fuming at the first hint of it.  Victor and Nikki will keep their current arrangement for maybe a few months and then the writers will throw them together again.  

Actually, today's episode just reinforced the fact that this show needs some new non-related characters.  Almost every character interacting today had a common ex-husband or boyfriend -Nicki/Ashley, Phyllis/Chelsea, JT/Phyllis(with Victoria and Billy's relationship.)