Honored Contributor

Re: ❤️❤️ Y & R February 2018...SPOILERS! ❤️❤️

Devon stays! 

The rest of the group can go jump the cliff. 

Only Colin and Colin Jr are welcome and would be a great start to a new family and new characters in GC. 

Yep, not letting go of it.  Smiley Indifferent  

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14, Nurse Cray-Cray is on the way.  Just relax dear.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme Fact is, when Nick was young he was sort of a cute guy, had a nice enough body and was clean cut and so he worked, but he's never been able to act his way out of a wet paper bag, so I'm not surprised to hear it... Now that's he no longer the cute-ish young guy, he needs all the help he can get and cleaning up his appearance would certainly help. He still cleans up reasonably well, if he'd only just do it! As for ramping up his acting skills, well, I believe that ship has sailed.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@eddyandmewrote:

@steviebwrote:

Say what you will about My Girl Phyllis... like her or loathe her... but unlike so many of the others, she's definitely creating a character and not just delivering lines... I sincerely hope we don't revisit another competition between her and Ever-Needy Sharon for Nick's affections...

Sorry, I couldn't resist, @stevieb - someone should have given Nicky-boy and onion to sniff:  never saw such a lame crying scene.  Seems Dumbo is playing right into "Ever-Needy"'s hands!  That scene was so bad it was embarrassing to have to watch!

@Roni18, again, when will Mal do away with the entire Winders's Clan - Devon and Cane, first and foremost.

@eddyandme He won't. He's already said just how much he loves Neil and Devon, though heaven only knows why... Truth be told, I suspect Y&R doesn't want any more diversity issues to hit the fan after the stuff the former Drucilla threw out there, but for heaven's sake there are certainly more personable, capable, attractive Black actors in LA... just as there have got to be more personable, capable attractive actors overall than the ones we've seen cast on this show. I also think Neil has a long history with the show and it's probably assumed he has a following who would miss him. I, however, am not among them. Still, I could live with Neil if they'd just ship Devon, Cane and his entire family out... 

Honored Contributor

@eddyandmewrote:

@Laura14, Nurse Cray-Cray is on the way.  Just relax dear.

@eddyandme If ever Cray-Cray RN had her work cut out for her, it's with that one... Geesh, of all the men in all the world she likes Colic and Howdy Doodie Devon... Not only is her brain addled, but I'm beginng to suspect it never completely formed in the first place... The poor thing...

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 OMG!  That kid's hair must have been styled by the same people who does all of the actor's hair!  Love the swirley on top in the front....

See, he's drugged up!  Told you guys!  Poor kid.  Some of these 'crunchy' mom's never give the kids any sweets.  That's probably what he needs, a little sugar....bring him over to me...right now I'm like 'addicted' to Tootsie Roll pops...can't get enough of them.

Picture this...me...picking up bags and bags of them at the store, viewing them through the little hole to see which bag has the most of the flavors I like!  I throw away the one's I don't like.

I've been donating things to animal shelters (just received an entire case of Science Diet (expensive) cat food from Chewy by mistake and donating it to animal shelter.

Wish I could find a place to donate unliked Tootsie Roll Pops.  Getting ready to donate (for raffle) a Smart 32" TV brand new for unwanted Pit Bulls.  Ordered it from HSN and didn't realize it was 720 and not 1080HD.  Not worth mailing it back so I'll just donate it.

Know of any place who'll take in unwanted Pops?

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 Well, here are the "twins".  They can smile.  This must be a rare time when they werent' doped up!

They are actually smiling!  I'm going to come in close to see if I can tell which one they use for each different scenes.  I've read that shows use different twins depending on the scene.  However, there doesn't seem to be much difference when we see him!