Honored Contributor

A302654.........Amy and Susan looked great in this skirt.  I think its very pretty.  If I wanted another maxi skirt I would buy this in a heart beat.  The teal and black was simply yummy!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

It was really pretty. Lots of gorgeous colors too. I didn't order because I was concerned with how high the slit went up. Will wait for reviews first!

Honored Contributor

I really liked it too. I have been thinking about ordering but not sure if the average would be too long. I would wear it with thongs and a tee in the summer. I am 5'4". 

Super Contributor

Re: Susans maxi skirt

[ Edited ]

I ordered that skirt last week after seeing it presented on-air.  It looks great!  I got the black/white - I am 5'5", is not too long (tried it on barefoot), true to size, great fabric.   Highly recommend. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Susans maxi skirt

[ Edited ]

I did not care for the way the large print was cut off at the seams and looked mismatched. I have this maxi in another print from last year that fits great looks flattering on, and the print is smaller and matched well so is much more pleasing to the eye. If you're going to do a print you have to pay attention to what happens to it at the seams. If it doesn't work with the size of the pieces you should find another that does.

Trusted Contributor

I thought the skirt was very pretty. 

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON...............I think it comes in petite size too.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I've been looking at this skirt too...very pretty.  I'm 5'7"+ and I would order petite.  I just don't like a skirt at my ankles.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippiewrote:

@DREAMON...............I think it comes in petite size too.

Yes...I ordered the petite because I know I will only wear it in the summer with flats. I ordered the blue/navy and the black with tan/beige.