Occasional Contributor

I wish Susan would stop saying that Katia is "all legs".  She looks in perfect proportion to me...nice torso, neck and head, etc.

I know it's an expression but she says it all the time.

It seems as if they make such a fuss over Katia and then when they compliment Adrienne it sounds forced. 
As much as both Katia and Adrienne are lovely, it would be nice to see some models with other body types.

Super Contributor

SG is very repetitive in most of the things she says & really likes to talk. Most times I just look at the items on line or mute the tv.

Super Contributor

I think "all legs" is meant to be a compliment.  At least that's how I take it.

Occasional Contributor

Oh yes.  I know it's meant as a compliment as well.   It just sounds to me like  it is being implied that if someone isn't "all legs", they're not as attractive.  That's why I feel bad for the other models who don't get fussed over in the same way Susan fusses over Katia.

Honored Contributor

It doesn't sound that way to me....I have heard her compliment MANY body type models and it doesn't sound forced at all.  Just my opinion.

Respected Contributor

I believe it to be a compliment. Would love to have someone say that about me Haha 

Respected Contributor

I'm sure SG doesn't mean, say or imply anything unflattering to any of the models.  Having said that, I do know that some designers did (or still) do have their favorite models and, some like Joan Rivers, only used (or preferred to use) two models when she was in studio.   I believe one was Brenda and, someone, please help me out.  Who was the other model?

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

I've heard other hosts use that same "description" for Katia....."she's all legs".  While I'm sure it might be meant as a compliment, I would think that it might wear thin by now with Katia. (Saying this as one tall, slender person to another!!!!!Smiley Happy).

Honored Contributor

Like all professions, some are more talented and better suited for them.

I think Katia and Brenda are currently the best models at QVC.  Why?  Both are very tall, very thin, long legs, not so long they look out of proportion, have charisma in front of the camera, and clothes always looks nice on them. They appear to be born models.  

Designers for many years preferred models like Katia and Brenda because their type make clothing look very nice. That's the purpose of a model, right?  

This is not to belittle any figure type, but not everyone is talented in every profession.  Not surprising Susan would prefer their type.  

As for including other body types, wow, the very tall, slim, long legged professional type model has been becoming extinct at QVC in favor of plus sizes, short and tall.  

Respected Contributor

I have to put her on mute.. she starts that lumps and bumps thing .. my figure may not be perfect, but I don't have lumps or bumps...