Honored Contributor

On air just now ... the three piece cardigan/tank/scarf.

That's not a bad price for three pieces .... I got the blue.  I wanted the cardigan and scarf to wear with other tops and will probably wear the tank under something else.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn’t order it, but I thought it was pretty. I ordered the one day only essential top in black and navy.

Respected Contributor

The blue was the best color.  The scarf was georgeous. Hope it fits you well. Cardigan can be a very useful piece. 

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA I thought that set was a good deal too.I loved the blue and also the neutral that Katia wore.I think Katia makes everything look fabulous.I hope you love the set and I am sure that cardigan will be something you reach for often.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@ALRATIBA I thought that set was a good deal too.I loved the blue and also the neutral that Katia wore.I think Katia makes everything look fabulous.I hope you love the set and I am sure that cardigan will be something you reach for often.

@dex

I had the black (neutral) in my cart first ... but then I remembered how much black/neutral SG I already own ... I went for the blue because of the scarf colol.  Green is always a NO choice for me, and the red was a bit too bright for me.

Last summer I added a lot of navy and yellow to my wardrobe ... so this should work well.