Occasional Contributor

Watching Isaac today. Jane was discussing v neck tunic. The pink one in the forefront was so wrinkled. I have seen this before; don't they steam clothes before presenting? If I was Isaac I'd be upset they are presenting items in such a condition.

Respected Contributor

@Againin wrote:

Watching Isaac today. Jane was discussing v neck tunic. The pink one in the forefront was so wrinkled. I have seen this before; don't they steam clothes before presenting? If I was Isaac I'd be upset they are presenting items in such a condition.

Heaven forbid!!

Honored Contributor

I always thought they had somone steam the clothes before on air.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

If it was his Pima cotton, it was an accurate representation of the product.  When laundered, they dry looking like an unmade bed....or worse.  People might as well know what they're getting without all the exaggerated superlatives.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624   You must have received a bad piece of fabric.  All of my pima cotton comes out of the dryer ready to wear and doesn't wrinkle all day.

I have a wardrobe of Pima and I love it.

Honored Contributor

@Zhills    I have at least a half dozen of Isaac's tees.  Never put them in the dryer as so many people have reported that they shrink badly.  I shake them and dry on a hanger.  They are then terribly wrinkled.  I even tried tumbling in dryer briefly but that didn't help.  Same for Isaac's 24/7 solid colored pants.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Againin @I wonder if they are short staffed. I bought a dress ( which I love) that on the model the back was jumbled up and the belt was a mess. Then yesterday during the dooney show one of the bags looked terrible. I think the producer noticed it at the same time I did because the host took it off the display and tried to cover up the spots. Maybe the don't have enough people on the stage and something's just slip through the cracks. I also have a few Pima shirts and mine are fine. No problem with wrinkling and I travel in mine and arrive fine.

Occasional Contributor

You know I'm noticing the wrinkled clothes more and more in department stores as well.  In Macy's the other day there were so many racks with clothes that were so wrinkled.  I remember distinctly employees steaming clothes on a rack but perhaps they don't have enough staff to do that now.

@ellaphant wrote:

@Againin wrote:

Heaven forbid!!

Occasional Contributor

My pima tops come out great. Perhaps you are drying them too long and too high temp.

Trusted Contributor

I was watching Leah present some tops not too long ago and she was really embarrassed by the condition they were in. She said something like "Oh, dear, these should have been steamed first". First impressions...