Valued Contributor

the mods delete old posts  how many times can you read my daughter got a tatoo  etc

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

They can, but the board rules are old posts stay.  Three/four years ago there was a vote on board rules.  Major of votes decided.  So old posts are here to stay.  

Honored Contributor

People are still posting on it. Like another poster said, pass it on by. 

So many people think everything in this world is about them.

Honored Contributor

@elizabethl123 OK, if you are talking about old posts being "revived", just click on "Report Inappropriate" and in the text tell them it's a real old post. They have taken down some really old ones, actually.

Esteemed Contributor

I believe the author of a thread can delete it.( don't quote me on this ). The moderators will remove them if they violate community guidelines, but should not have the added responsibility to remove what another poster finds redundant. Some of the more knowledgeable, esteemed posters, will be able to provide a more informed explanation than mine.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

If you report it as inappropriate they will lock it if it's over a year old.  That way no one else can post on it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Jeez.  There is too much moderator police involvement as it is.  Don't ask for more!

Valued Contributor

@santorini wrote:

Jeez.  There is too much moderator police involvement as it is.  Don't ask for more!

Amen to that!