Valued Contributor

Re: qvc.com homepage - what are they thinking?!?

This is just my experience but I think a lot of how you see any page depends upon what browser you use, and if you're on a laptop, tablet, or phone.  I know when I use Firefox vs Chrome vs Edge (and I'm guessing if you use Safari) on my laptop my pages look different using the different search engines. They look even more different on my tablet and I can't find a thing there!  I tried once on my phone but got so frustrated I never used it again for anything other than talking, texting, or messaging. 

Respected Contributor

@LinSueB wrote:

The new home page for qvc on internet .. no links to account management or customer support.  they took away all those menus and links.

What on earth are they thinking by eliminating those links???  I have to run a google search now everytime I want to check my account, order status, pay my q-card, etc.

I can't believe they took the links away!! 

That has got to be one of the worst things to do one's customers is take away easy access to their account management tools.

(I think the company is going downhill.  Has anyone else noticed how some products and brands now have to do their own shows without any host support?)

Things here going from great to mediocre to finally down right bad over the last 5 years.

@LinSueB   My page is the same as it has been for quite some time.   There is a place for a guest to sign in.   Once you do that, you have different options, one of which is your account.

New Contributor

I have also noticed in the last two weeks that product presenters are now hosting their own shows.  I first noticed it when Dan Wheeler (former QVC host) was doing it with his products.  I just assumed QVC2 needed an emergency host so he would fit the bill.  Then I noticed it again that afternoon with another presenter.  She looked very uncomfortable and I felt that way for her.   Now it is happening again right now on QVC2.  Where have the host gone?  Several of the long time hosts have left QVC in the past few months.  What is going on?

New Contributor

I agree!  My MS Edge Browser doesn't show the top tabs anymore as of a few days ago.  Chrome and Cell Phone access is normal.

Seems to have started when they added the "Limited Time!  Up to 5 Easy Pays" Banner!

QVC IT needs to get on this!  Get out of the office, go to an outside network, log in using MS Edge!

Honored Contributor

all of mine is the same......everything at the top of the page.

i can also get to my order status at the bottom of the page.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

My Homepage is still the same. All of my Account info is in the upper right.

Contributor

I also cannot get the full page of QVC.  Both top and bottom are gone.  I called Customer Service and the guy had no idea what I was talking about.  Some help he was.  He said he gets it just fine.  I have to go to search line for the Pay My Bill, Blogs, Items on Air.  Such a pain.   I went over to Microsfot Edge for my search engine and it came in beautifully but prefer Google.  I guess there is nothing we can do.  I feel your pain.  I am in WI. 

Contributor

@LinSueB wrote:

The new home page for qvc on internet .. no links to account management or customer support.  they took away all those menus and links.

What on earth are they thinking by eliminating those links???  I have to run a google search now everytime I want to check my account, order status, pay my q-card, etc.

I can't believe they took the links away!! 

That has got to be one of the worst things to do one's customers is take away easy access to their account management tools.

(I think the company is going downhill.  Has anyone else noticed how some products and brands now have to do their own shows without any host support?)

Things here going from great to mediocre to finally down right bad over the last 5 years.

Mine is like that with Firefox on my desktop but on my laptop, everything shows.  Try using Chrome ... everything should show!

Super Contributor

This happened to me for a while - no header, no footer, no way to access my account - but then I finally took the moderators' advice and deleted my cookies. It worked!