prices not shown in saved list

The QVC website is one of the only places I shop where the saved cart does not show the price of each item and the shipping cost for each item.  Since other websites are able to do this, then you should be able to.  Please fix this - it is driving me nuts! I would buy a lot more if I could tell what the prices are without clicking each item. 

Honored Contributor

Re: prices not shown in saved list

It's been that way since they rolled out the 'new' cart/checkout page a while back.

Of course they're aware of it and apparently have no plans to 'fix' it.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: prices not shown in saved list

@cowgirl20 - Welcome to the forums. @KingstonsMom is correct: the website design is unlikely to change in this respect, unfortunately.

One alternative you can try is to place items on your Wish List if you're taking more than an hour to decide if you want them (since items are only held for you in your cart for an hour before being moved to the saved section). The prices show up alongside the item photos and titles on the list—though the shipping costs aren't displayed—and it's actually an easy place to check every day and see if anything has gone up or down in price, which happens a lot in some categories.

A downside of the Wish List is that if you want to reread the item description or reviews, you'll have to copy-and-paste the item number into the search bar and go to the product page again that way, since the Wish List view only shows a few essential details. However, if you are simply leaving items in the list for later purchasing, you can add items directly to your cart from the list with one simple click.

Happy shopping...