Occasional Contributor

please list the fiber content of all clothing items when presented live

Honored Contributor

Re: please list the fiber content of all clothing items when presented live

@jbo   I completely agree with you.   The first thing I look for in a garment from a B&M store is the tag sewn inside the side seam that gives the fabric content.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Showing the fiber content used to be standard.  It's generally the first thing I want to know.

Honored Contributor

Me too!

Honored Contributor

They need to specify exact PERCENTAGES .... not just "a cotton spandex blend".      

Why don't the hosts know this is important?   Perhaps some might need to be re-trained because they obviously don't know our priorities.  Why should we even have to ask for this information?   

Esteemed Contributor

The reason for this is the host expects you to do her job and go online and find out for yourself. They've got other things to talk and giggle about, like the question of the day.

Esteemed Contributor

@jbo, Fortunately, on QVC app and .com you'll find fabric content, with percentages, in the item description, along with fit and measurement details, and often reviews.

A friend of mine is blind and relys on the verbal descriptions. I hear hosts and vendors citing fabric content all the time. If there is a particular host who's leaving that critical information out you might direct that to the suggestion box as a request.
Esteemed Contributor

When the rack was loaded with colors, I've even heard the host refuse to tell the colors and request customers go to QVC.com!