Occasional Contributor

Re: philosophy scent request

Love Sweet Love was a fresh citrusy scent that Philosophy marketed for a very short time. It's difficult to find now and unfortunately it is the only Philosophy scent that I like.  I wish they would bring it back.

Occasional Contributor

@SuziQ2 wrote:

I have a grapefruit that Philosophy made a bout 15 years ago and it still smells wonderful.  I was on auto-ship when it came.  I also have a larger one 32oz

that I was on autoship also, so thy have done this before.  Perhaps they could

bring it back in the original formula?  That would be nice.

Could you be referring to Love Sweet Love?  That's my favorite!

I would like to request that philosophy bring back inner grace.  This is such a lovely scent that is so soothing and comforting.  I like to spray the perfume on my sheets since it helps me sleep.  The shower gel is the best.  I don't know why they stopped this scent since they've added several other new grace scents.  

I hope this information is given to philosophy and they consider renewing inner grace.

QVC Customer Care

@Snogo 

We will be sure to pass on your requests and feedback to our Philosophy vendor agent.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Beth QVC

Regular Contributor

Mmmm how bout bacon scented shower gel? And then after our shower, we could have a few chocolate dipped bacon strips at only 90 calories per strip?

Super Contributor

It is not Love Sweet Love, but a true Grapefruit.  We also have the LSL too, as my

daughter likes that one.  They used to do auto-ships when I first started buying their

bath gels.  We would get 3 different fragrances every 3 months....it was always fun

to get them.  I would like to see several of them return, but in the original recipe.

Some of the new ones are not as nice as they used to be.

Honored Contributor

Set up an email alert on Ebay.  Occasionally one of these old products will turn up.  Scents don't go bad under normal conditions.  

Honored Contributor

I ❤️ Fresh Cream!  I only use the shower gel, but it just makes me go "Ahhhhhh" every time I smell it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife, I love the Fresh Cream also! But unfortunately, as someone posted previously, none of the Philosophy scents seem to last even the eau de perfum, which I believe is supposed to be the strongest form of scent.