Occasional Contributor

not happy with customer service

So checking on and order of meat which says it should be delivered today, rastellli ground beef.  Due to the heat I wanted to confirm it was arriving today and be home to put it away safely.  Called customer service because no tracking shown just processing, with delivery for today.  Went thru prompts and told I would need to wait 5 minutes due to heavy call volume, no problem and I waited.  At the end of 6 minutes a recording came on saying they would not be available to speak with me!  Seriously you make us wait and then tell us no one is home to help you? What kind of customer service is this?

QVC Customer Care

Re: not happy with customer service

Hi @Chrisiebur I checked the order and it appears to still be in processing, therefore we would not have a tracking number as yet. I do see that the estimated delivery date is 5/29 and it could still come today. Please be aware we are having delivery delays. 

Respected Contributor

While I understand your frustration Q isn't the only CS with long waiting times. Six min. Is not long!! I have waited a good hour for CS  or to place an order with other companies. I hung on and did other things. I would call back ,as maybe a particularly busier time. Companies all are short staffed and processing and shipping is delayed for on  line businesses.

I hope you get through or try the  helpful mods who are able to jump in and assist. 

Honored Contributor

Why buy meat from QVC? I buy all of my meat from local farmers. I wouldn't even think of ordering meat online. Shop your locals, they'll appreciate it!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ID2 wrote:

Why buy meat from QVC? I buy all of my meat from local farmers. I wouldn't even think of ordering meat online. Shop your locals, they'll appreciate it!

Not everyone has access to a local farmer.  I live in a major farming state and don't.  I've checked around but no one I know or have talked to can tell me who what when where how.   I'm not criticizing you at all.  I'm a wee bit jealous you can do this.

I like to buy from a grocery chain that is known for its meat dept. They never import which is a big plus.

I have ordered meat online from a business that buys grain fed beef from just midwest states. They don't import. I get great seafood directly from a fishery in Alaska.  

Respected Contributor

Nothing is normal right now.  We all just have to realize that and be patient.  I knew getting through to customer service would be difficult and I have an order I never received although tracking says it was "accepted" by my local post office.  When it did not arrive at my home after several days I called post office and they said they never received it.  I emailed customer service and got a reply that they would get back to me but it would be several days before I heard from them.  Patience, patience, patience I tell myself.  Nothing is like it was before; I think they are doing their best.