Super Contributor

PLEASE INCLUDE ON RETURN SHIPPING LABEL OPTION OF ONTARIO, CA ADDRESS

I live in CA and now that they have a warehouse in Ontario, CA - it would be nice to have the option on the return label an option of returning it to the North Carolina address or the Ontario, CA address.  When I send something back to the CA address, my return is processed much faster. When I am returning a small item, it is less expensive when I pay shipping than to use the Q label.  However, on larger items, it is worth it to use the Q return label.  Just putting in a request to the suggestion box.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: PLEASE INCLUDE ON RETURN SHIPPING LABEL OPTION OF ONTARIO, CA ADDRESS

@Sunniegirl 

Different categories of items (clothing, jewelry, etc.) are shipped from different QVC warehouses and returns must be sent to the warehouse they were shipped from.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I find that most of my returns DO go to the Ontario warehouse.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Sunniegirl - I live just a couple of states away from you, and even though I don't get a lot of shipments from the Ontario warehouse (probably due to the vendors I'm buying from), 90% of my returns go straight to Ontario when I use the QVC return label. There are a few categories of items that are only processed in QVC's facilities on the east coast for some reason, but I think this is one area of the company's operations that has actually been updated for efficiency (and I'm guessing that is likely because of the returns agent rather than an internal decision, but the result is still an improvement). Until the past year, all of my returns went across the country, adding even more time to an already-slow process, but now, I get my exchanges or credits at least four or five days faster because they have a shorter distance to travel. I would bet that most of your returns actually will go to the Ontario warehouse for processing when you use the Q's label. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I find that most of my returns DO go to the Ontario warehouse.

@Kachina624 

It may depend on where in the country you live, I'm in GA and most of mine ship from PA or SC.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom   It definitely does depend on where you live.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment