Occasional Contributor

I only use my iPad for QVC.COM    I don't like the app. When I scroll through something I am looking for I.e. diamonique earrings, etc. it is a disaster. When I click on an item to see details and then go back to move on it ALWAYS takes me back to the top of the page. This is so aggravating that I will no longer search for items I might be interested in.  I have had enough aggravation with your website. This is why I have not bought the usual amount of items.  

Respected Contributor

I only use my iPad for QVC. I don't have any of those issues. How old is the iPad? Can it still be updated? Does it have the most recent updates?

Honored Contributor

It may make you feel better to rant here but it does absolutely no good because only other Q customers read it.  If you truly want something fixed, you need to contact someone  in management.  They don't read these boards.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The app is made for tablets and devices like them.  Trying to use the regular website on an ipad isn't going to give you good a good result. If a company has a web site and an app you need to use the right one for your device.

~ It helps if you imagine Auto Correct as a tiny little faerie in your phone who's trying so hard to be helpful, but is in fact quite drunk. ~
Respected Contributor

Re: iPad support. Ugh

[ Edited ]

I've never used the QVC app on my iPad. I use their website and don't have any issues. 
Not all apps work better than a website.

Honored Contributor

I never use the QVC app on anything. Tried it for 5 min when they first started it and immediately rejected it.  When I use an iPad, I always download and use my Chrome browser.  There are problems with Safari and QVC.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

The app is made for tablets and devices like them.  Trying to use the regular website on an ipad isn't going to give you good a good result. If a company has a web site and an app you need to use the right one for your device.

Actually i don't like the App either for ipad or my phone. On my ipad i go to QVC and the forums thru Safari.  Works great.

Respected Contributor

Mine does the same and I have a new Ipad.  It also does it on my laptop .  Yes, its really a pain especially if you are near the end of the page!

Honored Contributor

@K52 wrote:

I only use my iPad for QVC.COM    I don't like the app. When I scroll through something I am looking for I.e. diamonique earrings, etc. it is a disaster. When I click on an item to see details and then go back to move on it ALWAYS takes me back to the top of the page. This is so aggravating that I will no longer search for items I might be interested in.  I have had enough aggravation with your website. This is why I have not bought the usual amount of items.  

I don't use the app. I just use the internet and go to qvc.com if I want to look at something. I think most retailer apps are useless. 

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

Actually i don't like the App either for ipad or my phone. On my ipad i go to QVC and the forums thru Safari.  Works great.

Me too.  There are several company apps I don't use - the web page works better.  ATT is one.  My credit union another.