Please make an assortment with cashew, almonds, cherries, cranberries, yogurt raisins and dark chocolate chunks.

QVC Customer Care

@nannyter  Thanks so much for your suggestion for an assortment with cashew, almonds, cherries, cranberries, yogurt raisins and dark chocolate chunks.  I have passed it along to the buyers.  Susan Q-Social

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@nannyter  Thanks so much for your suggestion for an assortment with cashew, almonds, cherries, cranberries, yogurt raisins and dark chocolate chunks.  I have passed it along to the buyers.  Susan Q-Social

@Susan-QVC .... please, please, please .... I want a whole jar of just Pistachios!!!!!! Yum, yum yum!

Esteemed Contributor

@nannyter wrote:

Please make an assortment with cashew, almonds, cherries, cranberries, yogurt raisins and dark chocolate chunks.

-----------------------

That sounds good!!  I have ordered Germack many times throughout the year!  Give as gifts and for my self. 

However, lately there are just too many plain raisins in the mix!  I know they are not as expensive as the other items, but some of my jars have way too many of them!

Honored Contributor

Sounds good....go to a Whole Foods and go to the bins.  I'm sure you can find an awesome assortment that will please you at half the cost.  I make my own assortments for these mixtures as I don't like a lot of filler like raisins/peanuts.  Have fun!

Trusted Contributor
Costco sells the best premium nuts! We buy them for the office all the time:-)
New Contributor

Germack offered a long time ago a blend with no nuts. Can you bring that back some time for those who cannot eat nuts....