Contributor

AS your customer service gets worse, I go to Amazon more.

As an example, my girlfriend ordered 2 Alexas for Christmas. Gave one a few days early so they hooked it up and started using it. On Christmas, it was discovered that the 2nd one was broken. QVC's only solution was to send them both back for credit. Would not just take broken one. Wanted her to take present away from one family. Too stupid to even consider. Now she has to go to Amazon and buy a 2nd one, and just lose out on money from QVC.

My friend and myself are very good customers of QVC, but neither one of us minds spending a couple of dollars more and getting our stuff in 2 days instead of 10.

I used to brag about QVC to all my friends, but not anymore. I spent $200 for flower bulbs for gifts.They didn't grow. I called QVC and got the run around, so was just out the money. They do not stand behind their fl ower company.

QVC is usually good, but if you have a problem-forget it.  I give them at least $1ooo of business a year. Now Amazon will get $800 of that.

Honored Contributor

@lynderae  There should be a warranty on these from the manufacturer.  Try calling them.

Valued Contributor

Sadly bad customer service is becoming the norm.

Respected Contributor

I rarely call any CS, but Q is the only company I have experienced rude, indifferent  unfriendly and misinformed CS who can not even say they are sorry for the situation. At least that has been my experience. They hesitate to replace or refund

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

Post this in Customer Care for the moderators.

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if you call Amazon and tell them your story.I wonder if they can/will help you..

Honored Contributor

Re: customer service

[ Edited ]

@lynderae.  First, the device is called an Echo, not an alexa.  Second, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure if you buy a pair of something and something is wrong with one, you have return both to exchange or get a refund.  Why would you think otherwise?  QVC doesn't have "spares" sitting around the warehouse they can ship to replace just one.

All plants sold by QVC are guaranteed by the vendors.  If you didn't conact them, it's your fault you didn't get a refund or replacement plants.

It seems like you should bear much of the burden of your dissatisfaction, which you're blaming on QVC.

I've bought from QVC for over 25 years, have had very few problems but when I have, I've found CS to be unfailingly helpful and courteous.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@lynderae-QVC sold the Echos in pairs and I checked there no single one or pair in stock.  I guess QVC gets Amazon's overflow for that day and that's it.

A couple posters suggested contacting Amazon.  I would try that way, perhaps they can make it right and assist you and stand by their product.

As for QVC CS, the last time I call the rep was very helpful because mainly it was QVC's fault that I was calling.  However, I have those times when I got those reps who were clearly reading from a script and were very dry and not at all helpful.

Good luck.

Contributor

I have had wonderful customer service from QVC when they screw up. But I have noticed that since the reorginization things have gone downhill. The lawnmover I bought was not up to QVC standards.  It was a piece of junk! The ratings were terrible, but not out yet when I ordered it.  It cost me $30 in shipping for something that should never have been sold in the first place. There is a reason people are leaving, workers I mean, and they are taking customers out the door with them. I don't care to watch someone bopping around saying"I am an extra small over and over again, watching herself in the camera because she thinks she is so cute. My God, grow up. So many places to shop.