New Contributor

This is the third time in the last month that I have opened a package from QVC and have received the wrong item.  What is going on there?   Very frustrating when you have to send back and pay for shipping.   Supposedly, when you call them   shipping is voided but that has not happened either.   Big problem going on in warehouse/shipping.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes you have to call to get your shipping credited. 

I had the wrong item sent and I figured out that the computer had gone to the next item,  the one I was sent,  while the previous item was still on the screen.   I whiz through ordering so fast,   I didn't hear the verification prompts.   Could you be doing this?   It's unusual for one person to experience so many errors. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

Hi @hockeyfan,

I am sorry you have been experiencing troubles with some of your orders.  You should not be charged a fee to return an order if we sent you the incorrect item in error.  If you would like me to take a look at things for you, kindly email your order information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

Thanks!

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I've had a wrong item sent once.  I ordered an as is top and a different top in a different size was sent.  Definitely don't pay returning shipping.  Take Barb up on her offer to make your account right.