Super Contributor

Writing a product review - request preview button.

Mods, previouly, the Q website offered an option for me to press a preview/edit button and proofread my entire product review.  Currently, the typing space does not allow me to scroll up enough or back space to read from margin to margain.  If I am missing the "how to proof" prompt, tell me where it is - if not- it would be nice to add this feature. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Writing a product review - request preview button.

@Tshirtgal.  I don't think it works as I've never been able to use it either.  I really, really dislike this new review format.  It's not user friendly.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Re: Writing a product review - request preview button.

@Kachina624 
There was one more product review feature removed  I found helpful.  Example:  I wish to order a Breezies bra but can't remember if I ordered that particular style, or if I had to exchange because of sizing, color, etc.  some product style have been around a long time.  I could always click on "write a review" and it would link me to my review if I wrote one.  Then I could either re-order based on my notes or give it a pass.  Now, I think all my reviews prior to the new system are gone (along with my Top 100 Contributor).  And, the new system does not link me if I attempt to duplicate a review.  It simply says I already reviewed.  
I agree with you that some changes did not improve the customer experience.