Respected Contributor

I'd like to see this as a category. Where women could discuss things that just pertain to women. More personal, intimate and sensitive body and emotional issues.😌

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Valued Contributor

I think those topics are pretty well covered here already.

Honored Contributor

@Starpolisher 

The moderators have said there can be no changes or additions to the forum topics.

Respected Contributor

Re: Woman to Woman

[ Edited ]

Nice idea, but that won't be any more private than any other forum. If you want to reach out, use Among Fruends or Community Chat. 

Not too long ago, there was a thread about women using Rogaine for hair loss, rather a personal issue in my opinion. There was quite a bit of participation on that, and it was really nice to see. I hope you will give it a try and not be shy to share whatever might be troubling you.

Honored Contributor

I think it would be nice...but it has been made clear no new topics to the forums.

I have seen topics taken down because they were to sensititive!!  Sheesh, why not let us decide what we do and do not want to read... pertaining to womens issues, not politics or other political talk which is against the rules.

The boards are private, and sometimes there is something that would be of interest to many that we could discuss....those that don't want to discuss can dismiss the thread..makes total sense to me.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I think it would be nice...but it has been made clear no new topics to the forums.

I have seen topics taken down because they were to sensititive!!  Sheesh, why not let us decide what we do and do not want to read... pertaining to womens issues, not politics or other political talk which is against the rules.

The boards are private, and sometimes there is something that would be of interest to many that we could discuss....those that don't want to discuss can dismiss the thread..makes total sense to me.

@Mom2Dogs 

I don't consider any of this place to be private.

True, you need to sign in to post.  But anyone can read what everyone has written.  That's not "private" to me.

Honored Contributor

Well, here's my problem:    It's International Kissing Day....and I can't find a frog......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Well, here's my problem:    It's International Kissing Day....and I can't find a frog......

@Desertdi  there was a small one in the garden last night. I'll see if I can find it.

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi 

I've got lots of toads out this time of year.  Will one of those do?🐸

😂

Honored Contributor

Re: Woman to Woman

[ Edited ]

@geezerette     Do they like HOT weather?   It willl be in the "hundred & teens" by the end of the week.......     di

♥Surface of the Sun♥