Super Contributor

Why do certain hosts insist on making their shows totally about them??? Turned off the other channel and a certain host, AM, kept looking at herself in the camera and winking!! Whats up with that!!!  I know it is on both channels, but acting like you are on the red carpet is soooo annoying!!! Does anyone agree with or is it just me.  I should know better.. Its your job to sell, not to fix your hair and gawk at yourself.... I will probably be poofed for my opinion. Oh Well.

Honored Contributor

LOL, OMG is Patty Reilly back   ..........   that's what she use to do after she lost all her weight, admire herself in the camera!!!

Super Contributor

I can name quite a few hosts that do this all the time. Especially the Monday night crew. Very annoying, it's all about them, they think they are stars.

Honored Contributor

Because they're egocentric and self-centered.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Kachina624

BINGO!!!!

Honored Contributor

Do you think SK was hired for her salesmanship??

She was hired to be a "celebrity" host.

Trusted Contributor

They all do that ... some more than others.  They would be considered boring if they didn't relate to the show in one way or another.  The more they have to contribute, the more they become part of their show and job.

Honored Contributor

I agree that they all do that.  My take is they are looking at something other than themselves.  Like how sales are going.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

Do you think SK was hired for her salesmanship??

She was hired to be a "celebrity" host.

@software. She's a celebrity and a star in her own mind only.  I liked her her first year or so at the Q then fame (such as it is) went to her head.....BIGTIME. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@DiamondsandGold wrote:

Why do certain hosts insist on making their shows totally about them??? Turned off the other channel and a certain host, AM, kept looking at herself in the camera and winking!! Whats up with that!!!  I know it is on both channels, but acting like you are on the red carpet is soooo annoying!!! Does anyone agree with or is it just me.  I should know better.. Its your job to sell, not to fix your hair and gawk at yourself.... I will probably be poofed for my opinion. Oh Well.

@DiamondsandGold   .... I am trying to figure out who the host is with the initials  AM ????? ....thanks 😊