Honored Contributor

I personally like the half tuck, but I think when showing the garment it should be worn to show the full garment and from all angles. I noticed the petite models are half tucked or a full tuck in front and back hanging down. I presume that's because the top is way too long for a petite, but the Q wants to sell it to the petite woman anyway. These models really need to show the garment from all angles and same with online.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Why do you do this?

[ Edited ]

@Chloe55  @Yes!  And also agree with @lady jane who said they always choose the darkest color to model where it's difficult to see the details.  Another pet peeve of mine are photos of the models with the longest hair covering all the details of a garment.  Sometimes you can't see the shoulder detail at all.  Makes no sense if you're trying to sell something.

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

And many times either the model and/or the host have pants on so tight it does not show the best of the pant....I could not function with my pants so tight they wrinkled on the thighs and under my behind....not very attractive on any woman or for selling purposes on air!

You speak the gospel ! What about the big gals who come out with pants on so tight it's hard for them to put 1 leg in front of the other to walk. Creases everywhere from the thigh on down to ankles. bet they can't wait to get backstage and unbutton, unzip and breath. If you wear 1x, 2x, then for God sake put on that size don't come out with XL on.

Even the 5'10 skinny models who put on XXS let loose baby girl and put you on some small or mediums.   ROFL