Occasional Contributor

I would love to know why QVC posts clothes images from the side so you really cannot see the item at all.

You have new blurbs and videos on your home page and there is no information about any of the items you show.  Today's TSV has a sideways photo and it is a print placement top.

I'm not a fan of this tucking in of so many tops that shouldn't be tucked into the waistband.  Just because it is a trend doesn't mean you should keep doing it.  Certain tops look awful like that.

And of course it's taking too long to get the ordered items and too long for the return process to happen.

Occasional Visitor

You read my mind. Ditto on everything you wrote! 

I definitely need to see the clothing on the models from the side as well.

Honored Contributor

Jennifer , who isn't a teenager this morning had on a tucked in on 1 side

Tshirt. I automatically dismissed it, then, one of the models came out with a proper way of wearing clothes.

Just another fad , hope, it will pass and soon. They think it makes them look young and hip .  If somebody took to wearing mens briefs on their heads all would do it to follow the latest bright idea.

Occasional Contributor

I sort of think that everyone is styled in some way or another.  The other night I saw a woman who was showing a product and she had an odd top on partway tucked in so it pouffed out.  It was awful.

Honored Contributor

When showing pants of all types, I want to see the waistline.  Where the waist is on the models.

I can always count on Models Aday (sp?) and Blair to lift their tops and show their waists/tummy area. 

And a couple of other models (I don't know their names), too. 

I've said this before:

Showing the waist, tummy, and back side are very important when ordering pants.

If they are 'too tight' on the models, then I size up

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Occasional Contributor

And why do they always pick the very darkest colored item (clothing, handbags, etc.) to show the details?  That is...  if they even show and discuss the details.

Respected Contributor

Re: Why do you do this?

[ Edited ]

And many times either the model and/or the host have pants on so tight it does not show the best of the pant....I could not function with my pants so tight they wrinkled on the thighs and under my behind....not very attractive on any woman or for selling purposes on air!

Honored Contributor

I must say that a substitute? model (blonde right-at- shoulder length hair) on a recent D&Co. show kept showing (over and over again) the waistline, waist band, and tummy area.  

Item A51961  Side Pocket Original Waist pants.

Made my day!!

Wish I knew her name so I would be able thank her. Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

@lady jane wrote:

And why do they always pick the very darkest colored item (clothing, handbags, etc.) to show the details?  That is...  if they even show and discuss the details.

Attention to details and common sense are MIA at QVC.

New Contributor

the idea behind the half tuck is that in the front itmakesthe legs look longer but still provides coverage in the back.  Unlike Susan Gravers long and longer which makes everyones legs look short and stumpy.  Why doesnt a designer understand this