Respected Contributor

I placed an order 4 days ago - for 4 Denim and Co. tops....and the order status still says IN PROCESS !  OMG   !   Why does it take so long to get the merchandise you sell on TV processed to mail out?   4 days and still in ''process?"  Unacceptable !

Esteemed Contributor

Have you called CS ??? Depending on where you live four days in process mode is not too long.

Honored Contributor

Re: Where's my SHIRTS?????

[ Edited ]

Huh In process means the items have Not shipped

@apple1964 wrote:

Have you called CS ??? Depending on where you live four days in process mode is not too long.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: Where's my SHIRTS?????

[ Edited ]

QVC goes by the delivery date.  If the order still has plenty of time to get there, it will ship to meet that date.  

Honored Contributor

I have received items way before the EDD in fact most of the time

@GCR18 wrote:

QVC goes by the delivery date.  If the order still has plenty of time to get there, it will ship to meet that date.  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox

Question then - if ''in process'' means they have shipped, as you stated - then why doesn't it state '''shipped'' as one of my other shirts does?  It appears that QVC has 2 different interpretations between 'in process' and 'shipped'....I could be wrong but if I am, it sure is confusing for QVC to post two different ways..

Honored Contributor

Is this the first item you have ordered In process means just that it is being processed

@jackkeepoo wrote:

@I am still oxox

Question then - if ''in process'' means they have shipped, as you stated - then why doesn't it state '''shipped'' as one of my other shirts does?  It appears that QVC has 2 different interpretations between 'in process' and 'shipped'....I could be wrong but if I am, it sure is confusing for QVC to post two different ways..

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox

To clarify....I ordered 5 shirts on the same day.  The last shirt I ordered says it was ''shipped''.  The other 4 still say '' in process'' - which I assume means they are being prepared, boxed, coded, etc. for  ''shipping'.   Usually, when my purchases say they've been ''shipped'', I get an email , stating that they actually are in the transit process.  Hasn't happened with any of the 4 shirts in question.  

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox

Just to follow-up....I posted the same concern about the 4 delayed shirts on the Customer Care page and just received the nicest  reply from QVC customer service that the 4 shirts in question are being prepared to ship and that she (Kim) was going to keep checking on the status of them, etc...So actually, the 4 delayed shirts have not been shipped, just as I suspected.

Honored Contributor

@jackkeepoo wrote:

@I am still oxox

To clarify....I ordered 5 shirts on the same day.  The last shirt I ordered says it was ''shipped''.  The other 4 still say '' in process'' - which I assume means they are being prepared, boxed, coded, etc. for  ''shipping'.   Usually, when my purchases say they've been ''shipped'', I get an email , stating that they actually are in the transit process.  Hasn't happened with any of the 4 shirts in question.  

@sarahpanda  You are correct... They have not shipped until it says shipped and you get an email to that effect. 

I ordered a pair of D&C pants 4 days ago that haven't shipped so it's not just your order,  they're just slow. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment