Honored Contributor

When presenting available colors, please just go through the colors and don't stop to have a discussion about them and then go off-topic.  You can combine them or talk about all the things you can do with them once you have gone through them.

Honored Contributor

I couldn't agree more!  One of my pet peeves!  It takes so little time to first go through all the colors......and then go back for a further description, if necessary.

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess 

You mean you don't want to hear how the daughters have the red ones, the green ones, the blue ones, and the yellow ones....

One set each color in the dorm room, the dance studio, and the home living room in case she comes home to visit and wants to watch TeeVee in a set?!?!?!?!

All hung neatly next to Mom's sets ( in all colors,  size 2 natch!!!) so they matchy matchy on TV night?!?!!??!

O Honey....you don't know how MUCH these sets have changed her life!!....

Esteemed Contributor

I totally agree about the yaking between showing colors.  And while they're at it...pull out the whole item.  Don't just pinch a tiny corner, doesn't seem like too much to ask.  Then you can go back to your talk of daughters or yoga or the bible or whatever.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor
And please describe the shade of the color since tv color isn't always accurate. I think Jayne Brown is the only host that does. The other hosts are being paid to talk about their personal lives and what their favorite ice cream is-QVC, WE DONT CARE!!!!
Contributor

I, too, would like to see the full item when they are introducing the color choices. Whenever the host just pushes the hanger along the display rack without holding up the garment to show the color, I stop watching.