Contributor

What's going on with Lock and Lock?

I love Lock and Lock especially the red. Also love the cobalt blue. Now there are more colors coming out all the time which is great but other colors are missing! 

For example, the TSV today, there's no cobalt blue. I only use one color in my kitchen so wouldn't be able to buy TSV as there isn't the cobalt. I love all the new colors but keep the old ones too, PLEASE!

Also the Tulip 5 piece bowl set is only in one color left. Please bring that out again as I missed it.  Love the tulip shape too!Also please do more where the bowls are colored and even the lids can match!

Chris, please talk to your bosses and ask them to create reusable, removable labels for the bowls. I put something in my freezer and then can't figure out what it is. Plus it would allow me to organize more! Also how about the egg carton?

Respected Contributor

Re: What's going on with Lock and Lock?

I'd also like to see the container itself in colors.  Besides all of the clear ones that I have and use constantly,  I have a set that is all red that I bought many years ago.  It's fabulous when I need to put something with a red sauce in it so that I don't have to worry about staining.   I haven't seen anything like it since.  Also,  ones that can nest are always appreciated.

Honored Contributor

Over in Kitchen they're talking about how Chris made a big change in looks

Can't wait to see her.

Honored Contributor

@Debbyrg

"Chris, please talk to your bosses and ask them to create reusable, removable labels for the bowls. I put something in my freezer and then can't figure out what it is."

For years what I do is scotch tape a strip of paper to the side of my bowls.  I write the food item & date same prior to placing in freezer.  I use a water proof marker.

Works like a charm.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

"there's no cobalt blue."

I could have sworn I saw cobalt blue when the item(s) were first shown at midnight. Smiley Frustrated 

I just checked QVC website & discovered the color is called Glacier Blue. Smiley Tongue

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Contributor

I would love to see black lids as a color option. 

Esteemed Contributor

The last Lock & Lock TSV was such a disappointment - I just tried to shut the large rectangle and the last tab won't close.   It has been a fight since the day the TSV got here.  The price is not good if they don't do what they are supposed to.

Honored Contributor

PUMPKIN wrote:

I would love to see black lids as a color option. 

Ooh yeah.  But I imagine there is a pretty small market for the color, so I won't hold my breath!   

Most of mine, since colors came out broadly, are red.    I still remember getting the very first set that had colors.  They didn't have red back then, so I got the tangerine.  Smiley Happy  I also have some of two different colors of purple.

They sure are getting a LOT of colors and some of them are very similar. Weird, the two neon-ish greens I just saw that are almost indistinguishable.  No worries here, as I don't care for green.  But I can imagine people getting one or the other and then they are enough different that they don't go together.

Honored Contributor

@Debbyrg wrote:

I love Lock and Lock especially the red. Also love the cobalt blue. Now there are more colors coming out all the time which is great but other colors are missing! 

For example, the TSV today, there's no cobalt blue. I only use one color in my kitchen so wouldn't be able to buy TSV as there isn't the cobalt. I love all the new colors but keep the old ones too, PLEASE!

@Debbyrg   Why on earth not?  They offered white and clear.  I don't understand this..... 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Debbyrg wrote:

@Debbyrg   Why on earth not?  They offered white and clear.  I don't understand this..... 

I do understand @Pearlee

I can see someone wanting everything in one line to match in their kitchen, even if it doesn't sit out or 'show'.

I just made up my mind a long time ago, that there was no way to get all the sets/sizes/configurations I wanted and get them all in the same color, so I get whatever catches my eye. I have tried to buy a number of things in the same color, but they definitely make it so you can't do everything you want to match (even the clear was not available in a lot of things for a long time).