Respected Contributor

Re: What happened to Peyton Kelly?

He's on JTV now.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GSPgirl wrote:

He's on JTV now.

@GSPgirl,  You must be thinking of Michael O'Connor who used to be on QVC but now has a line of jewelry on JTV.    Peyton Kelly has a public Facebook page everyone can follow, and yesterday when someone asked when we can see him again he posted this:

Peyton Kelley's Gems

Yesterday at 4:42pm 

"Hi Maureen, my last day at QVC was May 1. I'm not sure what I will be doing next but please keep in touch. Best, Peyton"

link to his Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Peyton-Kelleys-Gems-165329093511005/posts/?ref=page_internal

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

dooBdoo,. Mr.  Kelley is def. missed. The new man is nice but lacks expertise. Mr. Kelley was FANTASTIC. Q lost when he no longer stayed. His programs taught us all a great deal. 

Respected Contributor

how many people does it take to replace Peyton...???  quite a few.  and i don't think any of them is of his caliber.  don't know what Q was thinking.  but it looks like an expensive solution, paying for more personnel with less knowledge.  sorry, Q.

Regular Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

how many people does it take to replace Peyton...???  quite a few.  and i don't think any of them is of his caliber.  don't know what Q was thinking.  but it looks like an expensive solution, paying for more personnel with less knowledge.  sorry, Q.

I agree with this 100%. I miss Peyton Kelly. His presentations were always interesting to watch. I hope the Q brings him back soon.

Contributor

Wow. I didn't know this. If I remember correctly Peyton wasn't just the gem expert on-air, but was also the gem buyer for QVC. He traveled the world inspecting gems. I am shocked. What is going on there?

As for Michael O'Conner, I thought he was the diamond buyer for Affinity Diamonds rather than the designer of the line. Maybe I'm wrong.