Respected Contributor

Amy is competing with the QVC diva for top spot. She was pretty good in the beginning but after getting comfortable she is too hyper and talks too fast. She could be a good host if she would just slow down a bit. Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

She won't ever be a good host if she keeps being so unprepared for her shows.

She needs to come in early and go over her cards for her show so she at least knows the colors and how to pronounce things correctly.  

Contributor

The shows with Lori are Hyper and Talking fast Amy ! really it's hard to watch and the my store comments really sound stupiid ,These girls chang when they get therer own show. and not for the better 

Honored Contributor

I don't enjoy her shows either any more, I hate to say it, but I loved her when she co hosted with LR. If Amy could view those past shows I think she would see how much she's changed and certainly not for the better. I did not notice the Maryland slang in her speech before either.

Super Contributor

Me too!  I hate all of the fake excitement!  

Trusted Contributor

Amy needs a good speech pathologist to help her with her speech problems.  I think she has been talking faster to hide her problems.  If you notice, when she says the word "call", it sounds like she's calling crows.  It comes out "caw".  She has some issues with the letter "L", and the letter "P" at times, too.  She doesn't strike me as someone who is willing to put the effort in to help her speech issues.  In my view, she is in the wrong profession, until she fixes her speech problems.  It's like hearing chalk on a blackboard trying to listen to Amy.  

Honored Contributor

@Lila4Now  Or my favorite:  "soud out!"

Honored Contributor

I think every host that gets into the prime shows becomes a different person...must be so much pressure to stay with the top sales or something.the top sales jobs must come packed with stress to stay the best.

Honored Contributor

I think the Q tells the hosts to talk fast, thinking it generates excitement.  Yawn.  They didn't used to be so bad about speed talking then overnight everything changed.  I wonder how the Q feels about us not being able to understand half of what's said? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

What about the hysterical, phony laugh she's incorporated into her act? Sometimes when somebody else says something, and most times when she herself says something.

She's very uncomfortable to watch and listen to.