Occasional Contributor

I would like to suggest that QVC find a way to explain the concept of weight vs. volume when presenting something like a jar of moisturizer. It would  drastically cut down the number of negative reviews!

As a long time Q customer, I peruse customer reviews before commiting to a purchase. So many customers rant and rave that "the jar wasn't full!" Please. Products are sold by weight. Period. You don't expect your bag of potato chips to be stuffed to the top, and your jar of Argan Face Butter is no different.

Customer education equals fewer bad reviews!

Honored Contributor

An inner seal or outter tamper-proof closure would eliminate accusations and suspicion.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

MDeez....I can't agree with you MORE.  People go on and on about how their jars are not filled to the very top.  And give negative reviews.  You are so correct...If they would just mention this more on the air...It would so cut down on the negative reviews.

I think they forget that items are sold by weight not volume. What about other products...chips in bags, cereal.

Respected Contributor

They barely give the details of the product and you want them to "educate" the public?!  Not their job.  If the buyer doesn't know any better it's their problem.  Not right to give negative reviews though for sure.  

Honored Contributor

You would think people would KNOW this already, but I agree. 

By the number of incorrect complaints about receiving 'half-full' jars, customers clearly don't understand!

They also don't understand that product settles during shipment or while in stock etc.

I'm not quite sure that sealing the product/jar would eliminate this false complaint.

Trusted Contributor

I have seen the complaint soooo many times about people upset  ....they are not filled to the top, I'm sending it back, not getting my money's worth....on and on.  As the saying goes  .....you can't fix stupid!!!