Trusted Contributor

Website getting to cluttered...

Please make a few changes to the new web page...the site is to cluttered to see the merchandise and I prefer to shop  on-line here.

Don't mind a few changes but the more complicated it gets the less shopping will take place. Thanks !!

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Trusted Contributor

Re: Website getting to cluttered...

@deja vuthere's already a thread going on this topic 

Frequent Contributor

The word is TOO!

Honored Contributor

@deja vuwrote:

Please make a few changes to the new web page...the site is to cluttered to see the merchandise and I prefer to shop  on-line here.

Don't mind a few changes but the more complicated it gets the less shopping will take place. Thanks !!

I agree.  And half of it doesn't work.  I started a threat in Customer Care about this and QVCSocial was passing info on to (IT, I assume).  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bangorwrote:

The word is TOO!

Be nice, it's more fun.

Respected Contributor

I really dislike certain features: for example, covering up the Community Menu every now and then with categories of what's available. I'm trying to stay on the forums!

Honored Contributor

And enough of the pictures of SK, DV and MD at the bottom.  Some NEW pictures please of some OTHER hosts!!!!

The website is not clutter now but not friendly.  Example to look at my order status you have to either type in Account status in the search or go to the bottom of the page to find the link to your account.   To see currently items  or items recently viewing same thing.     This slows down the ease of buying.  Recommend having some of the basic links at the top of the page instead of the bottom.   Only good thing is I will probably not buy as much  and save some $$..   

Respected Contributor

OMG ~  I TOTALLY AGREE ~!   AND YES, I HOLLARED THAT !   I opened up my QVC page this morning and saw a new ''drop down box'' from the top that says ' Menu, Search, Account, Shop Live, Cart "....omg  - That was beyond the dummiest idea ever !  It takes up the QVC shopping  page more - and my bank account would like to thank you, QVC, for this annoyance !  I'm leaving QVC more every day.