Occasional Contributor
Please ask your IT people to fix this issue:
Every time I’m searching through a “lunchtime specials” list - or any other category -, if I stop to look at a particular item, and then I go back to the list, it takes me all the way back to the top of the list. I don’t like having to go through so many items to get back to where I was when something caught my eye.It’s annoying and makes me stop looking… If I don’t look, I don’t buy.
Occasional Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Mamajet 

Sadly, it has been like this for a VERY long time.  Same issue with order status.  Takes you back to page one even if you were on page 5.  Prev arrow takes you all the way back.

I wouldn't expect it to change as over time there have been MANY suggestions to fix it the way it used to be.

Honored Contributor

Everytime IT dabbles with the system trying to "improve" it, we end up with a disaster.  Please leave well enough alone. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

If opening one or more items on a page, there's no reason to leave the page. The items can be opened in new windows or tabs.

Frequent Contributor

Same frustration when you scroll through your order status...back to page one after you click on an item shown on your account.  Drives me bonkers...and the last thing I need is to be more bonkers!