Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Website for buying more easily

@QVC

i have a few "if wishes came true" suggestions!

1) I WISH for better pictures on the site here. And I'm referring to COLOR. Watching LOGO beautiful mesh cardigan in that BEAUTIFUL print. Watching it presented, the colors on the "aqua" on tv are vibrant are so wonderful. Went to the online site to view and it's a LET DOWN.  It disappointingly looks washed out and dull!

2) When searching [ie: Valerie "House to Home," I can search for "bunnies" click on first item, view it] but when I return to my original search, the page returns to the very top of the list! It would be far less frustrating if instead of going to the top EVERY SINGLE TIME, it would go back to the spot I left. 

3) Allow searches by color. If I'd like to search for a very particular color, for instance, typing "Purple Crush" into search bar does not being up LOGO long cardigan. Or when searching CCB's distinctive color "Olive Ash" in order to match pants to tops, it's difficult at best.

Companies who understand the necessity of up to date website features for selling do these things. Check out H & M marketing! Full size pictures of the models wearing the fashions are featured, as well as up close pictures of the fabrics!  Each style has 4 - 5 pictures OF EACH COLOR.

To my way of thinking, the newest marketing schemes for fashion concentrate on color. That's how they are beating their competitors... by using online great shopping to display objects and colors in their best and most accurate light.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: Website for buying more easily

As far as the colors online.  All monitors will vary in color to a certain extent.  There is nothing that any website can do about that.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@QVC

i have a few "if wishes came true" suggestions!

1) I WISH for better pictures on the site here. And I'm referring to COLOR. Watching LOGO beautiful mesh cardigan in that BEAUTIFUL print. Watching it presented, the colors on the "aqua" on tv are vibrant are so wonderful. Went to the online site to view and it's a LET DOWN.  It disappointingly looks washed out and dull!

2) When searching [ie: Valerie "House to Home," I can search for "bunnies" click on first item, view it] but when I return to my original search, the page returns to the very top of the list! It would be far less frustrating if instead of going to the top EVERY SINGLE TIME, it would go back to the spot I left. 

3) Allow searches by color. If I'd like to search for a very particular color, for instance, typing "Purple Crush" into search bar does not being up LOGO long cardigan. Or when searching CCB's distinctive color "Olive Ash" in order to match pants to tops, it's difficult at best.

Companies who understand the necessity of up to date website features for selling do these things. Check out H & M marketing! Full size pictures of the models wearing the fashions are featured, as well as up close pictures of the fabrics!  Each style has 4 - 5 pictures OF EACH COLOR.

To my way of thinking, the newest marketing schemes for fashion concentrate on color. That's how they are beating their competitors... by using online great shopping to display objects and colors in their best and most accurate light.

You are so right!  #'s 2 & 3 are my major complaints.  I don't worry too much about colors, because my iPads & phone all show slightly different tones, but being able to open up one item at a time, & then having to start over at top of page, is maddening!  
We used to be able to select 3 or 4 items at one time, & open them together, so you didn't have to keep returning to the main page.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Yes to #2 issue.

Honored Contributor

I'd like to add:  Once in a while I like an entire look - top and pant, etc.

It would be nice to know the item numbers of all garments when shown on line....especially for color match.