Respected Contributor

Website Problem Public Service Announcements

When there are website problems, like the recent Notification glitches, I think the Community should be informed right away.  A PSA would eliminate the need for back and forth messages between posters and board moderators. 

This seems like a simple and effective solution to me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Website Problem Public Service Announcements

@ Montana 

I agree!

That would help end the forums being flooded with different posters reporting/complaining about the same problem/issue!

On those days, I just leave the forums.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

That would be so nice.

A simple message letting everyone know what the problem was instead of 10 or 15 threads demanding the mods fix the issue....

Esteemed Contributor

I was pondering this recently as well, and it generated this thought: Are the moderators allowed to post threads in the forums? I have never seen this happen, so I suspect there may be some policy preventing them from doing so.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

If the mods can’t do it, there must be some QVC entity that can do it. It doesn’t have to be a forum thread.

Honored Contributor

can’t they just post a sticky note at the top of the forum?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree. There's no reason they can't use this very site to communicate with users and customers about glitches. They never have and one assumes they don't care to... Oh, and incidentally, as of this evening, the NOTIFICATIONS ARE ACTING UP YET AGAIN... And no, I'm not screaming, so get over it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...