Re: We will be missing Shawn!

SHAWN KILLINGER is a bomb! I love her shows and was not aware that she was gonna be out on maternity leave until I came here and found out....will miss her alot and just wanted to wish her and her hubby all the best!!  Come back soon girl!!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Trusted Contributor

I'm rather enjoying the different hosts.  Maybe QVC will get the idea to rotate all the hosts through all the shows.  It would keep things fresh for viewers, and the hosts.  I've seen some hots become a tad bored with some shows.  

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

Maybe she won't come back at all, that baby girl is pretty cute .I can't imagine she will want to leave her to come to work unless she absolutely has to.

She can afford a nanny. 

Contributor

I REALLY miss Shawn.  The other hosts are OK but it is just not the same, especially with Isaac Mizrahi.

I do hope she comes back, however, that is up to her and Joe.  I just find it strange that aside from Amy Stran announcing that Shawn adopted a baby when she did, no one mentions any thing.  Even Isaac Mizrahi, after being with her for so long, could say something.  It is a good thing, not something you do not want to mention.  It is really none of our business it is just that we get so caught up in the hosts lives after watching them for so many years.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

Maybe she won't come back at all, that baby girl is pretty cute .I can't imagine she will want to leave her to come to work unless she absolutely has to.

She can afford a nanny. 

But what she can afford to and what she wants to do may not be the same thing.

This is something she's been struggling to have for a long time. IF she didn't return, she wouldn't be the first mom who just really, really wants to be a SAHM for a few years at least. Sometimes, money really isn't everything.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

@watchinginOrlando wrote:

I REALLY miss Shawn. 

. . . 

It is really none of our business it is just that we get so caught up in the hosts lives after watching them for so many years.

No, "we" don't.