Wayfair Tried and True Program

I have shopped at  Wayfair for a long time now. It's the best please to go for anything needed for home interior and decorations.  I love Wayfair however I am very diasppointed the their Tried and True Program.  The products they offer have become garbage lately.  Please wayfair, put some betting stuff in the tried and true products and get rid of the wallpapers and hanging lights.  If you want good REVIEWS.. than put GOOD PRODUCTS out there for us to choose from.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wayfair Tried and True Program

@TinaB8045  .......  I think you might be on the wrong forum. Your request is for a complaint with Wayfair. This is QVC. 

Esteemed Contributor

Wayfair isn't going to see your complaint here.

This is QVC.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

@TinaB8045  Allow me to be the first to WELCOME you to the forums! You will find it to be a place where you can discuss a myriad of opinions, ideas, and suggestions.😄

I am sorry you are having a negative experience right now. Thank you for alerting us to the decline in the quality of some of their products.  Hopefully, things will improve soon.😊🤞

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

@SandySparkles  ...... I am sorry you feel my response may have given the OP a "negative experience". The post is written as if dealing directly with Wayfair. Not written as if wanting to "alert" readers "of a decline in the quality of some of their products". The OP even in the post talks directly to Wayfair. That is why I suggested she was on the wrong forum and informed her this was QVC's forum.

Honored Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

@SandySparkles  ...... I am sorry you feel my response may have given the OP a "negative experience". The post is written as if dealing directly with Wayfair. Not written as if wanting to "alert" readers "of a decline in the quality of some of their products". The OP even in the post talks directly to Wayfair. That is why I suggested she was on the wrong forum and informed her this was QVC's forum.

@Sheila P-Burg  - I believe @SandySparkles  is talking about having a negative experience with Wayfair - not a negative experience from the responses on this thread.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg Please forgive any confusion my post might have caused you. It was not directed at your comment in any way, and was not meant to suggest that your post gave her a negative experience. I was just trying to validate her feelings where she says, "The products they offer have become garbage lately". I interpreted that as her having had a negative experience with merchandise she'd purchased through their Tried and True program. I hope this clears things up.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

The OP registered in order to post her complaint. Maybe she thinks that Wayfair is part of QVC.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky