Contributor

I know this doesn't affect the whole country, but in all the northern states, it's time to get the winter coats out!  I was just looking for winter coats (LONG WARM COATS WITH HOODS, not dinky kinda chilly jackets) to buy for Christmas presents (and probably an extra for me ...wink..wink.) and the selection is very poor on QVC.  I even looked as far forward on the program guide as I could and only saw 1 possible show that might have coats or gloves or jammas or cold weather whatever.  I'm seriously in disbelief that there hasn't been a TSV aired or at least a bunch of new product showcased yet in this category.  IMO, poor planning QVC.  I can't wait until January to buy winter coats....Baby it's cold outside NOW!

Respected Contributor

Re: WINTER COATS NOW PLEASE!

Try L.L. Bean and Lands' End.

Contributor

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

LL BEAN!  Mine gets here Friday I think!

Honored Contributor

@lovemeister wrote:

I know this doesn't affect the whole country, but in all the northern states, it's time to get the winter coats out!  I was just looking for winter coats (LONG WARM COATS WITH HOODS, not dinky kinda chilly jackets) to buy for Christmas presents (and probably an extra for me ...wink..wink.) and the selection is very poor on QVC.  I even looked as far forward on the program guide as I could and only saw 1 possible show that might have coats or gloves or jammas or cold weather whatever.  I'm seriously in disbelief that there hasn't been a TSV aired or at least a bunch of new product showcased yet in this category.  IMO, poor planning QVC.  I can't wait until January to buy winter coats....Baby it's cold outside NOW!

@lovemeister  Susan Graver has a QVC2BigDeal - A370872

Honored Contributor

Seems like I've seen quite a few puffer coats including the Martha Stewart coat about which we had much discussion Monday morning.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Every store and online retailer is selling winter coats.  Most offer sales or promotion codes.  You'd probably get a better deal there than at Q.  

Fyi, I bought a coat at LLBean when they had a 20% off promotion last week.  Lands End has all kinds of promotions. Often, the promos at MrRebates or received by email are better than what their websites offer.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

LL BEAN!  Mine gets here Friday I think!

Mine is due Thursday.  They had a 20% off promo last week so I bought it then.  

Respected Contributor

Lands End is having a 40% sale on your entire order through November 6th, with free shipping on orders over $75. The sale applies to online and in-store orders. If you still have a Sears nearby, they usually have a decent-sized Lands End Department. 

Honored Contributor

Plenty of other places are selling winter clothing.  QVC is NOT the only retailer.