New Contributor

TOO MUCH TIME ON TSV. TERRIBLE PREVIOUSLY RECORDED SHOWS. REALLY???????

I am so disappointed with QVC.  After being a loyal customer for many years they are making so many changes ..and not good ones. I find I'm not watching as often.

First,, the amount of time they show the Today's Special Value is just awful. I feel it's being rammed down our throats. They are showing less of a shows product by spending so much time on the TSV. 

Now they are doing PREVIOUSLY RECORDED shows for nearly seven hours.  It's like watching All Night TV Infomercials.

Please bring back the shows the way they used to be.  Whoever thought of these changes should be fired

Honored Contributor

Re: TOO MUCH TIME ON TSV. TERRIBLE PREVIOUSLY RECORDED SHOWS. REALLY???????

Completely agree that QVC has changed and not for the better.  I like checking these forums because I've learned a lot from them.  But since the beginning of the year I've bought 7 items here.  Do most of my shopping at Macy's, L&T and Marshalls.  There is nothing on QVC that I can't find elsewhere.

Valued Contributor

I completely agree with you!! I really hope they do away with the previously recorded shows in the middle of the night.

~ Hope in TN ~
Regular Contributor

Even though I know it's going to be a repeat showing, I still turn on QVC first thing in the morning to see what's on.  Much to my horror, those hideous oversize blanket-sweatshirts were on this morning. I know which channel I won't be watching at all today.

Contributor

DottieD: I totally agree with you😡
Frequent Contributor

Agree!!

Occasional Contributor

I hate TSV. The are rammed down our throat's. Today they went live at 6 only to have another hour of the TSV. QVC is not convenient anymore. Some of the poor performance HSN is rubbing off.
Honored Contributor

I agree with the OP, QVC is becoming almost like one big TSV infommercial...😴.ZZZZZZ!!! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

15 minutes is plenty of time to showcase a TSV unless it's electronics.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Completely agree 

QVC... listen please 

You are annoying your loyal customers 

I've shopped QVC since 1996 and this is the first time I have been compelled to sign on to this forum in order to express my opinion.

That is how much the excessive repetitive  programming annoys me