Regular Contributor

The video presentations are only working for 5 seconds.  I rely on them and they haven't working for a couple weeks now.  To be sure it wasn't my computer I tried it on my phoen and the work computer at my office and it doesn't work there either.

Respected Contributor

Have not been able to get videos to run for last couple weeks--using Edge.  I tried Firefox and the videos and QVC website runs fine...try Firefox, see if you can get what you need.  People here have complained about the videos and it is still not fixed....

Valued Contributor

Me too!  Videos not working.  I rely on them too.

Frequent Contributor

SAME FOR ME.   IT IS VERY FLUSTRATING TO NOT BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE PRESENTATION.    I WOULD GUESS WE ALL WANT TO SEE WHAT WE MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN BEFORE WE MAKE A PURCHASE.........WE CAN'T ALWAYS SEE THE SHOW AS IT IS AIRED.  PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM.

Respected Contributor

Same here.  Videos not working and it is very frustrating as I like to view the video before buying an item.

Respected Contributor

I've simply stopped shopping since this happened. Doesn't the Q realize how much business they're losing? I'm not going to fiddle with my computer. Having no problem with other websites.

Respected Contributor

@Islandqueen1 wrote:

The video presentations are only working for 5 seconds.  I rely on them and they haven't working for a couple weeks now.  To be sure it wasn't my computer I tried it on my phoen and the work computer at my office and it doesn't work there either.

Glad to hear this, I have the same problem, have tried everything and you hear just a second and it's off.

Honored Contributor

It isn't really a QVC issue, it is a browser issue.

Windows is obsolete and not supported (whatever that means!!) and many, MANY sites will not work with it.  it is just an old dog now I guess!  You can google the issue and will see that across the Interent, there will be issues.  Even my Windows has a banner that says switch to Edge.

I have Windows on one computer and yes, the video stops as well as many other glitches.

Have Firefox on the other computer and everything including videos and 'click here measurements' etc ALL work fine.

QVC did have a banner stating if you are having trouble w/ the videos to try using Chrome or Firefox.

QVC Customer Care

@Islandqueen1 wrote:

@Islandqueen1  Good Morning, 

I am just dropping in to let you know I've reported the videos not working to IT. I did experience the same in IE. 

Susan

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Susan, for reporting this to IT.  It is very frustrating to not be able to view the videos.