Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

I dont like the CALLS either.....the stuff the vendor says  isnt anything the host couldnt relay....

Now I DID enjoy the shows from Valerie Parr Hill's home her video intertwined with Rick in the QVC studio and they both worked together to show different displays and talk about the items....it was NICELY done!

@Spurt  I agree.  I'm not a big Rick fan, but the times I have seen him with Valerie, he has done a very good job.  He let's her talk and doesn't act like he knows it all.  They work very well together.

@Patriot3 

Last year when I heard the pairing for one of her shows I cringed a bit but tuned in, and was pleasantly surprised how well they work together and I am so glad QVC continued this pairing and I really enjoy these shows.

....I was laughing when he was joking when he presented the vintage children piece and said he had to sit down because of all the decorating he had done for the show...Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”