Contributor

VIONIC - what happend to the size 12's?

Wondering why you've stopped offering shoes in size 12. It would make more sense to me if you never carried them, but it makes no sense to me that you would just stop for the most part.

You'e losing many sales and making some very unhappy customers!

Honored Contributor

Re: VIONIC - what happend to the size 12's?

Makes sense to me.  They probably sold poorly.  If there's insufficient demand, they're not going to continue selling something.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@karliannI'm pretty sure that whenever we're in search of sizes well away from average in shoes or anything else, they're going to be harder to find and probably end up being more expensive.

My feet are pretty average in size, but I can rarely buy shoes here because of various issues, but I know the size range problem because I wear an unusual size for my bra and have difficulty finding one anywhere except in a specialty shop. 

It makes sense to me that Vionic/QVC would have tried to sell size 12's and then didn't find enough market to continue.  Hoping for you that yours is not the only lament and they try again. 

Contributor

@millieshopsI appreciate your view. You make good points! I guess I'm so frustrated with it because I have seen them offered and sell out quickly. I'm disappointed since they worked so well for me and I can't get them now. Oh well! On to another brand.