Trusted Contributor

Re: Update on the Ignore button feature

Hi, @Keyai,
Thanks for mentioning the fixes that are needed, including the My Activity page and the jumping pages. I believe the background color and default font should be changed to something that is easier to read. I know I can change my settings, which I have done.

I am surprised that so many seem to want an ignore feature. When this forum had the ignore button, it just seemed to create more drama and problems. Posters would announce they were putting others on ignore. Plus it usually does no good because so many people use the quote feature so the ignored post will be seen anyway.

I can't imagine which posts around here need to be ignored, as so many end up being "moved". I think as adults we can pass by anything that we don't want to read.
Respected Contributor

Thank you, Keyai, for being so informative and helpful. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor

This post has been removed by QVC because the comments are now moving off topic.

Respected Contributor

I have been here from almost day one (who else remembers iqvc?) and only used the ignore button on 3 posters who I found totally offensive and combative. These three were constantly trying to start fights, lecture others on their opinions or just plain snarky and mean. I ignored them and enjoyed doing it! It seems the mods could pay attention to people who are "ignored" by the majority and inform them of their bad behavior. Then if they continue take action. How hard can that be?

Trusted Contributor

We do have the "Report Inappropriate Content" button.
Super Contributor

I have closed commenting on this thread only because recent  comments between members were moving away from the original topic.