Frequent Contributor

Today I will be...Intentional

Mmmmm, I notice that many people are purchasing on-line than Malls.  I definitely fit into that category.  Be creative and list what do you look for when you shop on-line. 

Free shipping Both Ways

710 days ..way too long to wait for a product, I think 2-4 days without incurring any other charges

More up-to-date clothing

More youthful items

How about offering children and men items, like clothing, shoes

Longer than 30 days for return items

Replacements quicker than we have now

What happened to sizing info on the reviews.  I find it very useful

When buying a winter item on sale in another season, get a abetter discount

Pls let me know what you want from any on-line company....

Thanks

Frequent Contributor

Where did this title come from? Re: Today I will be...Intentional

It should state what are you looking for wjen purchasing on-line items.  Cant figure Where this other title came from.....

Honored Contributor

Re: Today I will be...Intentional

@Happy Smile  I'm working at making all my shopping intentional no matter where it comes from, and what I buy anywhere starts with what needs I have already identified.  Beyond product and sensible overall pricing, all the rest is just gimmickry as far as I'm concerned, and too much of it everywhere is geared toward getting me to buy more than I really need.

I certainly don't fit the demographic I keep reading about in the financial news -  the one said to be buying experiences more than things - but I am trying to shop that way. 

And now?  Now I need to convince myself to shed more of the things I already have because at some points in my buying life I must have had more money than common sense!

PS:  Day 15 here of a month in which I'm trying to buy nothing except food and fuel.

Super Contributor

Re: Today I will be...Intentional

I am trying very hard to be very mindful of my eating, drinking and purchasing. In an on-going attempt to declutter my life I keep to a strict shopping list and don't do any more of my old "Stock up on..." I found that I would forget what I had already purchsed ..lol