Occasional Contributor

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring back TALL PANTS with a 32 inch inseam!!!  I had asked you on Facebook if you would bring them back and you said that you would but that was a year ago...I wear the 32 inch inseam MILANO KNIT without pockets  to work almost daily and I am in need to refresh my current pants wardrobe.  I know there are many other women with the same needs.

Valued Contributor

A 33" inseam would be much nicer, please!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I also have a suggestion on pant length.  Many of the catalogues have something called PETITE SHORT. I request that you make an inseem shorter than 25 inches depending upon the style of the pants.  I am five feet tall and I will not buy pants and have to shorten them therefore I have become a CATALOGUE SHOPPER. 

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

I also have a suggestion on pant length.  Many of the catalogues have something called PETITE SHORT. I request that you make an inseem shorter than 25 inches depending upon the style of the pants.  I am five feet tall and I will not buy pants and have to shorten them therefore I have become a CATALOGUE SHOPPER. 

My mother has a 24 inch inseam.  I order denim and company crop pants for her.  They come in a zillion colors.

Frequent Contributor

I'm 5' tall and the Isaac Mizrahi ankle pants in the 24/7 work for me as a regular inseam. I also love the fabric. They look like very expensive pants.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shopper Mania wrote:

I'm 5' tall and the Isaac Mizrahi ankle pants in the 24/7 work for me as a regular inseam. I also love the fabric. They look like very expensive pants.

I like them too......

Occasional Visitor

What brand of jeans are you wearing with the wide bell. I have to have them.

Please please Susan can you make a v neck fitted shirt in liquid knit in solid colors , fitted long sleeve v neck, I would buy every color, I have to be dressy every day for work, can you just make one, just one time, I'm not a big girl, but I like a elder rising fitted shirt to wear with my dress pants you would make my day. Please do one

Pleas please bring back my favorite tee. I have been waiting a long time. I use to buy them in every color. I love them all year round and especially for the summer. Being a larger woman I only wear elbow sleeve.

Essentials Butterknit V-neck Elbow Sleeve T-Shirt. HELLLLP!!!