Contributor

To Bethlehem Lights representatives

Please consider making a nine foot prelit (not battery operated) garland of Fall leaves done in the same heavy duty quality that you do for your Christmas garlands.  I love to put Autumn down my staircase, but anything with leaves is either flimsy or has no lights.  I hope you will consider my suggestion.   Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: To Bethlehem Lights representatives

I agree...i would also love for them to do prelit garlands like they did years back....but i wouldn't like it as heavy as the Christmas garland....i ordered the Christmas garland and ended up giving it away because it was too heavy to put

over my window areas.........but like you ....i loved their  older fall leaf garlands....i still have one or two that still work.....but figuring not for too much longer.   BL makes

the best fall decorations......most of the time they are the most realistic looking and the prelit always makes them look elegent..............i like a few of Valeries things...but i must say the last two years of her products EVERYTHING has glitter all over it....too much...i noticed lastnight on Q2 she presented a acorn and put it on as  dinner plate as a memento for the dinner guest and when you looked at the plate a bunch of glitter was on it....wouldn't want to put that out for my guests...and a few times i was ready to purchase one or two of her items...and then "glitter" all over it so i opted out......

But BL has never disappointed me......and i have to give 

QVC credit this year for presenting more fall decorations then  they have in the last couple years...i think they did listen to alot of the consumers who were requesting it

"besides"  Christmas decorations....

Contributor

Totally with you, kelsey17.

Honored Contributor

@Juniper2  The Vendors don't read these message boards.  You would need to contact them on their Facebook page.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Contributor

@@NickNack  Thanks.  I did try to locate a Facebook page for them first, but could not locate one.  Can you direct me?

Honored Contributor

@Juniper2 wrote:

@@NickNack  Thanks.  I did try to locate a Facebook page for them first, but could not locate one.  Can you direct me?

@Juniper2  I just tried several different ways of searching for them on Facebook and couldn't find them.  Maybe they are one Vendor that doesn't have a Facebook page.  I'm sorry.  Maybe the moderators could pass your request along to the buyers.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Contributor

@NickNack  Thank you for trying!